The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, QueenCami said:

mood, i need something loopable to get me through the weekend lmao

If they don't leak either of them I'll watch the leak, give my feed back, and proceed to loop Chloe's playoffs performance for the rest of the weekend.

• Like 7

Just now, VintageVoice said:

If they don't leak either of them I'll watch the leak, give my feed back, and proceed to loop Chloe's playoffs performance for the rest of the weekend.

good idea! we have to prepare for anna grace's slayage of my future by listening to chloe's iconic cover of it beforehand (in case anna grace is not leaked)

• Like 2

Just now, Someone648 said:

It's been such a long week for me that I completely forgot that we're getting the leak tomorrow morning :haha:

to me, it feels like it hasn't even been a day since the tuesday episode, though it's probably cause im a lot busier now lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

to me, it feels like it hasn't even been a day since the tuesday episode, though it's probably cause im a lot busier now lol

For real lol, it went flying to me too, its like yesterday we met the Ep 4 group, and now they are showing one of the Ep 5 one tomorrow.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given how they leaked Avery and Deion, they could, honestly.

Yes, she is going to close and slay everyone! Also, Zae said he wants to record his battle, so that’s exciting, especially considering who his partner is. :wub:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

*don't mind me, just posting a comment this late to speak a Savanna Woods or Zania Alake leak into existence when I wake up tomorrow*

No, it’s going to be Lindsay so she gets the recognition she deserves. The producers felt so bad for her that they invented a special wild card for the 10th anniversary that automatically brings a robbed queen to the lives. They choose Lindsay because she’s the obvious choice and they want to make Nick’s team stronger and make Blake not look like a dummy for not stealing her. Then, each week, Lindsay gets a special 10th anniversary voting bonus that quadruples her votes, allowing her to get PV every week and even topple Jenzie Wheels and Cam Anthony in the finale. Nick is then granted his first win and Lindsay is brought back as a coach in Season 21 to replace him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, it’s going to be Lindsay so she gets the recognition she deserves. The producers felt so bad for her that they invented a special wild card for the 10th anniversary that automatically brings a robbed queen to the lives. They choose Lindsay because she’s the obvious choice and they want to make Nick’s team stronger and make Blake not look like a dummy for not stealing her. Then, each week, Lindsay gets a special 10th anniversary voting bonus that quadruples her votes, allowing her to get PV every week and even topple Jenzie Wheels and Cam Anthony in the finale. Nick is then granted his first win and Lindsay is brought back as a coach in Season 21 to replace him. 

Sounds fair to me :yes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

*don't mind me, just posting a comment this late to speak a Savanna Woods or Zania Alake leak into existence when I wake up tomorrow*

I want to see her KO already just for Soundgarden lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I don't doubt that Lindsay did great but that song choice?

I love Halsey but it's not a good audition song FOR ME

“Dance Monkey” isn’t either and Ciana still slayed. 😉 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic