The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think there were any comments here that wished people actual harm. The closest I can think of involved throwing Nick in a garbage can because of his lack of good decision-making abilities but that isn't exactly "harm" per se. :giggle:

Trash Throw Away GIF by MOODMAN

I was referring more to episode discussion threads, some of those can get a little crazy. @QueenCami's example of saying you like or dislike someone as an artist for a reason is of course totally fine and what we will all be doing. Music is subjective 

• Like 1

I think tomororow will be (in order):

Gean Garcia (3- Team Kelly)

Zania (3- Team Legend) *lives*
Aaron (2- Team Blake)

Cianna (2- Team Legend)

Zae (4- Team Nick) *lives*

If we get 6, then I also expect a one chair turn here (maybe Rio or Halley)

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think tomororow will be (in order):

Gean Garcia (3- Team Kelly)

Zania (3- Team Legend) *lives*
Aaron (2- Team Blake)

Cianna (2- Team Legend)

Zae (4- Team Nick) *lives*

If we get 6, then I also expect a one chair turn here (maybe Rio or Halley)

This seems reasonable, not to mention Zae constantly told people to watch both Monday and Tuesday in his stories, so maybe he´s tomorrow.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

As much as I threaten to fight the coaches over dumb decisions, I don't actively wish harm on any of them

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

You think I'm actually going to take a flight to L.A. (in the middle of a pandemic nonetheless) and throw Nick in a garbage can? No thank you lol 😂

no way hard pass GIF by Trevor Moore

• Haha 5

When people around here say: "Ima slap them!" or "time to throw them in the garbage!" They are pretty clearly, joking. Lbr, at best if we got in a 1 on 1 conversation with let's say, Nick. At best we would call him a dumba** and walk away.

This is the internet and we can let out our frustrations by typing it away! But none of us would actually(unless they were psycho) punch or hurt someone in any way.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As much as I threaten to fight the coaches over dumb decisions, I don't actively wish harm on any of them (nor would I ever actually fight them, I am allergic to confrontation so getting frustrated with coaches and making empty threats is as close as I get)

LMAO Kelly, Blake, Nick, and John would all beat me up in a fight, there's no way I'd be attempting that

1 minute ago, Vinyl said:

Do we know how many "live" rounds there will be for this season? If it's three again, I may have to drop this show for good.

i think it is three, but once covid is over we probably will bounce back to a bit more, at least during the lives

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO Kelly, Blake, Nick, and John would all beat me up in a fight, there's no way I'd be attempting that

Blake is tall and seems to be at least somewhat strong so he's your biggest threat. And Kelly will scream in your ears until they bleed (she may also have nails so yikes 😬). Nick and John are too carefree to beat you up imo. They'll just sit back, let Kelly and Blake take care of you, and enjoy the show. 🤪

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Creo que la gente puede hablar sobre los concursantes que les gustan y no les gustan si lo hacen con respeto. Por ejemplo, antes dije que realmente no me gusta el tono de Gean personalmente, pero sé que tiene talento y le deseo lo mejor en el programa. En mi opinión, no es de mala educación tener una opinión sobre alguien, es la forma en que la gente transmite su opinión lo que puede hacerla grosera, y creo que eso es relativamente escaso este año en comparación con las temporadas más llenas de países, en realidad.

THIS

25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

por lo que es más probable que se manipule el orden de las audiciones en aras de las buenas calificaciones.

Regarding this, they have to carry Kelly's twists into "early" episodes (a similar situation to John in the previous season).
Another question: will they change the order of the contestant who fulled the team? (obviously not the one from Team Kelly

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Another question: will they change the order of the contestant who filled the team? (obviously not the one from Team Kelly

Yes, sometimes it's not even the same contestant. IRL, Carter filled Gwen's team last season but, on the show, it was Tori. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I am also glad to see that she posted this 'cause sometimes i worry about how contestants are doing after elimination, but it looks like she's doing well enough to joke about the voice (although i know social media presentation is often very different than reality)

Yeah I never expected her to go crazy like Marisa, but it really sucks she wasn’t able to show what she’s capable of she seems to be very cool

Just now, AliXRose said:

Yeah I never expected her to go crazy like Marisa, but it really sucks she wasn’t able to show what she’s capable of she seems to be very cool

I think that losing on this show has the potential to be psychologically damaging especially when it's a younger contestant or a prospective singer hoping to find validation. Especially not getting a chair turn (and having it aired!) honestly sounds really difficult to go through. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i think it is three, but once covid is over we probably will bounce back to a bit more, at least during the lives

You do know that they planned only 3 live shows for S18 before the pandemic, right? Covid doesn’t have anything to do with the amount of live shows.