The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I’m done with this... 😒 Please dislike this comment as it contains spoilers.

Happy 27 th Justin Bieber Nick Jonas was nuts because he released Zae Romeo the best 4 chair of season 20 , every singer named Avery on this show turns 4 chairs and gets eliminated in the knockouts (Avery Wilson was a 4 chair on Cee Lo Green that lost to a generic white guy and Avery Robinson had the same fate with that Morgan Wallen copycat Jenzie Wheels )

Edited by Bk1234

Predictions I'm making ahead of time for the battle episodes:

Cam vs. Emma will be the first battle we see (she got Blake's save and Blake's save battle aired first in S18 and S19) while Raine vs. Andrew is the last battle to air (since he got Blake's steal and Blake's steal/one of Blake's steals has closed out the battle rounds every season since S15).

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m done with this... 😒 Please dislike this comment as it contains spoilers.

Happy 27 th Justin Bieber Nick Jonas was nuts because he released Zae Romeo the best 4 chair of season 20 , every singer named Avery on this show turns 4 chairs and gets eliminated in the knockouts (Avery Wilson was a 4 chair on Cee Lo Green that lost to a generic white guy and Avery Robinson had the same fate with that Morgan Wallen copycat Jenzie Wheels )

They said Jenzie Wheels?? :haha: it's spreading

• Haha 7

i remember a few days ago saying that i hope the premiere isn't super stacked so we can get the good auditions spread... and look where we are now

plus, it's just r&b and country? they could have replaced cam with ryleigh or if they wanted to keep it stacked, they could have replaced devan with ryleigh.

The premiere seems like a John centered episode honestly. A shocking rejection (Dana), a block (Cam), and him getting the last artist of thr night who sang his own song (Victor). The returning coach is probably going to take a backseat on this one.

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i remember a few days ago saying that i hope the premiere isn't super stacked so we can get the good auditions spread... and look where we are now

plus, it's just r&b and country? they could have replaced cam with ryleigh or if they wanted to keep it stacked, they could have replaced devan with ryleigh.

Calling it just R&B and country is pretty narrow imo...

Based on what I've seen, this is my categorization:

Country - Kenzie

R&B/Soul - Dana, Devan, Victor

Rock-Adjacent, including indie - Raine, Pete

Pop - Christine, Cam, Corey

I can see the crossover from Cam into R&B/Soul but I mean...

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Based on what I've seen, this is a closer categorization:

Country - Kenzie

Everyone is represented except indie. I would’ve swopped out Devan for Ryleigh.

• Like 1

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Everyone is represented except indie. I would’ve swopped out Devan for Ryleigh.

I can agree to that. They probably wanted an extra chair for Nick just to hype him up a bit.

The 6:3 male to female ratio seems to imply that the no-chairs tonight will both be female.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Based on what I've seen, this is my categorization:

Country - Kenzie

I can see the crossover between Cam and Christine into R&B/Soul but I mean...

Agree, I dont think the whole R&B fest we are having tonight is as narrow as everybody thinks. I'd say:

Cam (pop/R&B)

Dana (soul/R&B)

Victor (gospel/R&B)

Christine (pop/R&B)

Devan (pop/R&B)

Just now, Someone648 said:

I can agree to that. They probably wanted an extra chair for Nick just to hype him up a bit.

The 6:3 male to female ratio seems to imply that the no-chairs tonight will both be female.

I'd have preferred if they put Lindsay as a pop artist instead of Devan if they wanted to give him an extra artist. It isn't like Devan's winning the 4-way KO lmao.