The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

23 minutes ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/4ef2b95a-e0b3-4ec2-8bb0-7d78e30b2c7b

Schedule update,

Confirm that 3rd week no tuesday,

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 5"

ORIGINAL

03/15/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : Coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon on the fifth night of Blind Auditions.

Just to hide the other show on tuesday since it take too much space and not related to the voice

Reveal hidden contents

"YOUNG ROCK"

"CHECK YOUR HEAD"

ORIGINAL

03/16/2021 (08:00PM - 08:30PM) (Tuesday)    : Miami, 1990: Dwayne looks to crack the starting line up as a freshman for the famed Miami Hurricanes football team attracting the attention of players, coaches and celebrities.  However, an unexpected incident sends his season and life into turmoil.  

TV-14

"KENAN"

"YOU GO, SQUIRREL!"

ORIGINAL

03/16/2021 (08:30PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Kenan has some odd encounters with a squirrel that he believes might be Cori’s spirit. Rick and Gary think they’ve missed Kenan’s birthday and try to organize an impromptu surprise party.

TV-14

"THIS IS US"

"I'VE GOT THIS"

ORIGINAL

03/16/2021 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Tuesday)    : Beth navigates qualms with her mother. Kevin and Kate bring their families together for dinner.

TV-14

:thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, katybay said:

I happened to see all of his tapes performance. Was a little underwhelmed on his blind tbh, but he really stepped it up in his battle and knockout! 

You saw his KO? Interested in how he did because of the song choice.

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Am I the only one who thinks Dana’s app percentage was affected by how they presented her package? I think it would’ve been wayy higher if they had played her story first. But nonetheless her and cam were amazing!!

This^ Dana for sure would’ve got a higher percentage. Idk why they did that specially with a future finalist.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Am I the only one who thinks Dana’s app percentage was affected by how they presented her package? I think it would’ve been wayy higher if they had played her story first. But nonetheless her and cam were amazing!!

Carter got a pretty low percentage, so I don’t think they matter that much either way

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 5

Just now, FloorWax said:

If Dana got that low of a percentage because they didn't show her backstory first, how low of a percentage would Raine get if she gets the mystery treatment lol

How much did Holiday turn last season?