The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

It’s still funny to me how he got outperformed by the other three coaches in his own song :haha:

Blake Shelton singing Nick Jonas' teen pop song better than Nick Jonas is iconic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Do we think Emma might win via the country voters a la Taryn? Personally, I'm hoping for Savanna, but I have a feeling it's going to be between her and Emma.

Definitely. Emma is definitely still in the game because of her team and the fact that she’s country. 

7 hours ago, pauwis said:

ps: Ryan had definitely won...

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

As for Taryn, she did NOT win.  Ryan just did something stupid and lost.  Winning by default, while winning, isn't winning, if that makes sense.

Show me the vote totals, then we can talk. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Random thought: I wonder if they deliberately put Corey Ward in the premiere last season knowing they'll be inviting him to come back this season.

Oh, I didn't knew Corey was a no-chair first. Watching his audition now, probably the song choice was to blame. I'm happy he's back and he's definetily a cool competitor. I'll be paying close attention to this one. 

6 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Oh, I didn't knew Corey was a no-chair first. Watching his audition now, probably the song choice was to blame. I'm happy he's back and he's definetily a cool competitor. I'll be paying close attention to this one. 

When is the last time we had a returnee (who was aired the first time) go deep into the competition the second time around? 

it used to be a prominent feel good aspect of the show, but they’ve largely dropped it.

Edited by AngelaKD

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

When the last time we had a returnee (who was aired the first time) go deep into the competition the second time around? 

McKenzie Thomas. Maybe he could’ve have the same run on a longer season with 3 per team advancing past the playoffs.

Why everyone started hating Nick? Lol

Not picking a contestant who was your favorite doesn't make him a bad coach. No matter who he had stayed with, 4th place would be his celling.

Btw I hope a miracle happens and Kelly saves Zae in the PO.

Also who had the best KO? I'm guessing Victor or Cam.

59 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

When is the last time we had a returnee (who was aired the first time) go deep into the competition the second time around? 

it used to be a prominent feel good aspect of the show, but they’ve largely dropped it.

I believe Ricky Duran was a returnee from one of the early seasons.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Updated power ranking:

1. Kenzie - high floor, high ceiling 

2. Cam - high floor, high ceiling

3. Dana - high floor, low ceiling. By low ceiling, I mean 3-5th place is her ceiling. 
4-5. Jordan and Pete, because one of them is getting through, and will have an excellent chance of making the finale, but they both have a low floor, because they aren’t both going to make it.  
6. Victor - high floor, low ceiling. 

I can’t rank the rest yet. 

I could see this being the finale. And I´m down for it honestly.

We know Cam is safe on Team Blake, but Jordan and Pete can both make it through, since one of them´s being saved by Blake and they both have the neccesary appeal to win the Wildcard. 

23 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I believe Ricky Duran was a returnee from one of the early seasons.

I don’t remember him being aired though. Michelle Chamuel auditioned several times, but they never showed her. The show doesn’t acknowledge returnees unless the audience saw them before. 

Based on the answers so far, Mackenzie Thomas was the most recent, Jake W was the most successful.

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

I don’t remember him being aired though. Michelle Chamuel auditioned several times, but they never showed her. The show doesn’t acknowledge returnees unless the audience saw them before. 

Based on the answers so far, Mackenzie Thomas was the most recent, Jake W was the most successful.

I know her no-chair wasn’t aired, but is Brynn the only returnee to win the show?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Jordan Smith went through the audition process before his winning season, but he was cut way before the blinds. 

Yeah, but we could probably add others to that list. Chevel auditioned for S13, and I think made it through a couple rounds before being cut. 

• Like 1