The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really hope there’s other funny people this season other then Ryliegh😂. Last season Taryn, Desz, and Tamara all did some stuff, AKA Taryn not knowing how to go down the stairs after getting picked to perform the Top 17. Desz snorting everywhere and dancing like the queen she is. Tamara just being herself😂.

Tamara was a queen!! Super funny and authentic.
I loved Desz's laugh, it was contagious!
I scared for Taryn that night

• Haha 1

To be fair for Taryn, the first half of "Cry" was her best, ending it off on a good note too(middle was the iffy part, you could feel her pain in her throat). Also Larriah was bad, and Julia was an Indie singer with "Wish You Were Gay" Neither were getting the votes. So Taryn won that after Ryan's departure.

If Emma is truly nervous and wrecks her whole performance, Savanna who had a breakout and potentially even Carolina(although on John's team) will likely get the win. Leaning towards Savanna.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given the age demographic of this show, I´m sure that a handful of them are familiar with Soundgarden, or at least with "Black Hole Sun". So this might get Savanna some support if she really did good. 

She was said to have been the best by all of the sources, so that might indeed help.

As for Taryn, she did NOT win.  Ryan just did something stupid and lost.  Winning by default, while winning, isn't winning, if that makes sense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Tomorrow is the coaches' song 😉

so only about 1/4 of it will be relevant (if you haven't figured it out, i'm only here to watch queen kelly carry the performance)

just kidding i actually really like john and blake is not too bad, surprisingly. nick is vanilla but what else can we expect from him

• Haha 6

You guys are hilarious, we NEED more reactions please !

Random question regarding Dana vs. Keegan : if you’re up against a vocal beast, which is the worst sing before or after her ? What’s gonna make you less forgettable ? He wasn’t bad supposedly but completely overshadowed

Edited by AliXRose

1 minute ago, season1 said:

I also like Shakira on The Voice and I wish she'd be back in some capacity, as mentor or coach

For both, she’ll only spend a few hours with the contestants so let’s just stick with mentor lmaoo at least the paycheck will be legitimate

• Like 1
  • Haha 3