The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

Pia was wearing a curtain.

Other comments about the looks? I find it fun

Lmfao same!

last season we got Chloé looks like a disco ball and this season we got Pia is wearing a curtain lol.

kinda surprised no source said anything about Madeline looking like a literal banana lmfao

• Haha 7

Kelly Clarkson

Corey Ward
Kenzie Wheeler 
Gihanna Zoe
Zae Romeo 

Blake Shelton

Jordan Matthew Young
 Pete Mroz
Cam Anthony
 Anna Grace Felten 

Nick 

Rachel Mac 
Dana Monique
Jose Figueroa, Jr.
Andrew Marshall 

John 

Pia Renee 
Zania Alake
Ryleigh Modig

Victor Solomon 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I could see this being the finale. And I´m down for it honestly.

We know Cam is safe on Team Blake, but Jordan and Pete can both make it through, since one of them´s being saved by Blake and they both have the neccesary appeal to win the Wildcard. 

Victor is the one I’m least confident about. I should actually change him to low floor. That’s not based on his ability, just the unpredictability of the playoff PV. There are still so many unknowns. Even on Blake’s team, there’s a huge potential for chaos. We already got a little taste of that with Ethan and Avery sent packing. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

i heard somewhere that Brynn was cut in s13 too

She actually made it the blind audition, but didn’t turn a chair. They didn’t air it, and she pretended it didn’t happen. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Victor is the one I’m least confident about. I should actually change him to low floor. That’s not based on his ability, just the unpredictability of the playoff PV. There are still so many unknowns. Even on Blake’s team, there’s a huge potential for chaos. We already got a little taste of that with Ethan and Avery sent packing. 

I wouldn´t be shocked if Jordan or Pete get the PV instead of Cam, the shock would be if Blake doesn´t save him.

As for Victor, I don´t think there´s enough competition on his team (not based on talent, but on voting potential) that could prevent him from getting PV. Like I said, this is like John Holiday last season.

• Like 1