The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So far, here’s a list of potentially dangerous contestants: 

Kenzie

Ethan

Cam

Dana to a lesser extent. 

I’m sure there will be more, but that’s all I can come up with, given the limited information we have. 

Any more to add?

Probably one or two more from today’s taping. And this will be even clearer in the knockouts (as per usual).

As for Ethan, I suspect he's gonna flop in the lives so I'd put him in a secondary tier, kinda like Dana. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Probably one or two more from today’s taping. And this will be even clearer in the knockouts (as per usual).

As for Ethan, I suspect he's gonna flop in the lives so I'd put him in a secondary tier, kinda like Dana. 

We’ll see on Ethan, but he has a lot to prove. The only reason I put Dana in the “second tier” is because she’s a high floor, low ceiling contestant. If she makes the finale, she’s likely to finish in 3rd to 5th place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ll see on Ethan, but he has a lot to prove. The only reason I put Dana in the “second tier” is because she’s a high floor, low ceiling contestant. If she makes the finale, she’s likely to finish in 3rd to 5th place. 

Yeah, Dana is obviously among the best vocalists of the season but we all know how these powerhouses end on this show. 

This show can't live without Country so there's a guaranteed spot for at least one country/country adjacent singer in the Finale. That said, Ethan's fate will depend on whether he's the country TCO or not. We suspect Kenzie will take that role so, if that's the case, semis will be Ethan's ceiling. I think. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie

Ethan

Cam

Dana to a lesser extent. 

I’m sure there will be more, but that’s all I can come up with, given the limited information we have. 

Any more to add?

Zae? He gaves me Thunderstorm’s vibes

Edited by Brad2540
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I would add Victor as high floor, low ceiling

I think he will be a John H or a Mike J 2.0. Depends on how weak John’s team is.

Leaning towards the second option because Cam exists, and I don’t they will let him make finale.

Edited by Daillon

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie

Ethan

Cam

Dana to a lesser extent. 

Any more to add?

Maybe Gihanna. She's young and she's a great singer. 

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan said:

Maybe Gihanna. She's young and she's a great singer. 

low floor high ceiling imo. she could be an anaya but she could be a kennedy, but i think it's more likely she'll land somewhere in the middle. her becoming a kennedy is p low probability imo, since i suspect she'll be taking on more modern songs.

however this is all speculation and i think this holds no bearing lmao, i won't even try to pretend as if i know what im talking about.

Edited by QueenCami