The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I believe this sometimes, but you can't tell me Jennifer planned to steal Anthony Arya in S15 battles lmao. She literally had the look on her face that said "What, this kid is leaving?"

I did leave some wiggle room with the word “mostly.” 

There have been numerous steals that were obvious setups. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I did leave some wiggle room with the word “mostly.” 

There have been numerous steals that were obvious setups. 

I think they’re somewhat planned. I’m just not sure that kelsie calling Kelly or whatever happened is evidence 🤷‍♀️

I would laugh though if it turned out Kelsea was picking totally opposite of Kelly 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ethan - “Don’t Close Your Eyes” 

Kenzie - “Don’t Close Your Eyes” with a live audience. 

Kenzie did it way better  and with a live audience, but Ethan´s wasn´t bad honestly. (Except for his guitar being a bit out of tune lol)

Ethan needs to open up and proyect more, which is an area that Kenzie clearly understands.

Edited by Misirlou

The thing that makes Ethan hard is that teenage boys can change rapidly in terms of their voice, skill levels etc. Kenzie is older, his voice is more settled, and he has a lot of performing experience. 

I'm pretty sure Ethan's voice is mostly done changing, but as it settles, an he gets professional coaching, we tend to see teenagers improve the most on the show. 

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kenzie did it way better  and with a live audience, but Ethan´s wasn´t bad honestly. (Except for his guitar being a bit out of tune lol)

Ethan needs to open up and proyect more, which is an area that Kenzie clearly understands.

It’s a song that could have been written for Kenzie. It’s just fits like a glove. But, Ethan seems good enough to be a threat on Team Blake. However, we are once again lacking ample live videos for Ethan to determine his live performance ability. 

Edited by TeamAudra

21 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Man, come on. Y'all can't drop something like this and then keep it quiet. What's wrong with Queen Kelly?

I'm about to ask that same question

1 minute ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I hope Ethan doesn't turn out to be a Jake 2.0. 

In S6 Blake had an amazing vocalist, Sisaundra Lewis but Jake made the finale over her. This time again Blake has an amazing vocalist, Cam and I will go nuts if Ethan makes it over him. 😫

Lol Jake wasn't bad. A deserving Finalist imo. 😍

Btw I also think that Sisaundra was robbed of a spot in the finale. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1