Jump to content

The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Got any tips? Feel free to shoot me a personal message on here or on Twitter  

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android
Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Tiktok Threads

voicecoachesseason262.jpg.d5f25f98ce5d91c387fbd0a615582514.jpg

thinblkdiv1.gif.532b69b6a2fc68250e932e037a559908.gif

Blind Auditions taping July 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7th.

Battle Rounds taping August 21st and 22nd.

Interested in going? Click below!

https://1iota.com/show/1733/the-voice---s26

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • istersay changed the title to The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Speculation
  • istersay featured this topic
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Rita Ora was just announced as a new Masked Singer s11 panelist, I hope she also becomes a coach on s26 I love her!

Rita does have tons of credentials but she never really had her big moment in the American market. She would do a great job though! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Along with the Instagram announcement above, the website lists Virtual Open Call Auditions on September 27-28, 2023.

https://www.nbcthevoice.com

 

In order to audition, contestants must be at least 13 years of age by 05/31/24.

"You must be willing to travel to and reside at one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks at any time in June 2024 and December 2024 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer)."

https://www.nbcthevoice.com/auditions/eligibility

 

13. Can I submit to more than one Virtual Open Call?

YES. You may register for another Virtual Open Call 24 hours after you've completed your previous audition. Simply login to your Artist Account and register for a new Virtual Open Call audition.

15. Is there a list of songs that I have to sing for the Virtual Open Call?

NO. Prepare a song that best suits your voice and represents you as an artist.

16. What song should I sing for the Virtual Open Call?

Pick a song that best displays your voice and musical style.

https://www.nbcthevoice.com/support/faqs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2023 at 9:03 PM, Someone648 said:

Imagine my shock to getting a notification for a Season 26 thread when I'm currently still stressing about 24 and 25, which is already 1 more than I can handle :haha:

Overwhelmed GIFs | Tenor

 

millan20192.gif sorry about that, I can change the thread author to me for now so you don't see notifications, would that help?

 

35 minutes ago, RTV said:

Along with the Instagram announcement above, the website lists Virtual Open Call Auditions on September 27-28, 2023.

https://www.nbcthevoice.com

 

In order to audition, contestants must be at least 13 years of age by 05/31/24.

"You must be willing to travel to and reside at one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks at any time in June 2024 and December 2024 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer)."

https://www.nbcthevoice.com/auditions/eligibility

 

13. Can I submit to more than one Virtual Open Call?

YES. You may register for another Virtual Open Call 24 hours after you've completed your previous audition. Simply login to your Artist Account and register for a new Virtual Open Call audition.

15. Is there a list of songs that I have to sing for the Virtual Open Call?

NO. Prepare a song that best suits your voice and represents you as an artist.

16. What song should I sing for the Virtual Open Call?

Pick a song that best displays your voice and musical style.

https://www.nbcthevoice.com/support/faqs

 

wow they are already under way with this woahnelly.gif.f1cae650bd62f1b375292ef4fa58b839.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation
10 minutes ago, istersay said:

I wonder how long Reba's contract is, I'm assuning she'll be one of the coaches, but who else do you think they'll get :unsure:

For some reason, I don't think she'll come back. There's two people who I'm surprised haven't been coaches yet, and that is Kelsea Ballerini and Charlie Puth. Idk why, but I just think that they'll join at some point. Kelsea wouldn't be considered the country coach. I think she's more pop-country, like Dan + Shay, Kelly Clarkson (kind-of), and Miley Cyrus (not as much). For an actual country singer, I'd say Brad Paisley, because he's one of the only actual country singers who's been a full-time judge on another show in The US. (before the voice, Luke Bryan is on a competing show). If not Brad Paisley, Keith Urban possibly. He's also a country singer who's been a full-time judge on another show in The US. He was also a coach in Australia. Speaking of which I would love to see Will.i.am in The US, as well as Jason Derulo! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

For some reason, I don't think she'll come back. There's two people who I'm surprised haven't been coaches yet, and that is Kelsea Ballerini and Charlie Puth. Idk why, but I just think that they'll join at some point. Kelsea wouldn't be considered the country coach. I think she's more pop-country, like Dan + Shay, Kelly Clarkson (kind-of), and Miley Cyrus (not as much). For an actual country singer, I'd say Brad Paisley, because he's one of the only actual country singers who's been a full-time judge on another show in The US. (before the voice, Luke Bryan is on a competing show). If not Brad Paisley, Keith Urban possibly. He's also a country singer who's been a full-time judge on another show in The US. He was also a coach in Australia. Speaking of which I would love to see Will.i.am in The US, as well as Jason Derulo! 

I like Keith as a judge, I've seen him on other shows. I wouldn't mind Kelsea Ballerini or Charlie Puth either, that could be fun

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to be on the jury at The Voice 

 

1 Pink

2 Anastacia

3 Lady Gaga

4 Christina Aguilera

5 Mariah Carey

6 Keith Urban

7  Brad Paisley

8 Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
9 Rea Garvey

10 Luke Bryan

11 Jason Aldean

12 Chris Stapleton

13 Justin Timberlake

14 Nick Carter

15 Amy Lee

16 Beth Hart

17 Avril Lavigne

18 Jonathan Davis

19 John Petrucci

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sabina said:

I would like to be on the jury at The Voice 

 

1 Pink

2 Anastacia

3 Lady Gaga

4 Christina Aguilera

5 Mariah Carey

6 Keith Urban

7  Brad Paisley

8 Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
9 Rea Garvey

10 Luke Bryan

11 Jason Aldean

12 Chris Stapleton

13 Justin Timberlake

14 Nick Carter

15 Amy Lee

16 Beth Hart

17 Avril Lavigne

18 Jonathan Davis

19 John Petrucci

 

I would LOVE to see P!NK do it! You probably already know this, but Christina Aguilera was a coach/jury member/judge on The Voice from seasons 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and 10. From 2011 to 2013, 2015, and 2016. Again, you probably already know this, but Keith Urban was a coach on the Australian version in 2012, and then again from 2021 to 2022. Rea Garvey did it in Germany from 2011 to 2012, from 2014 to 2015, 2019, 2020, and 2022. Brad Paisley was a judge on a show in 2014 called "Rising Star". Luke Bryan is currently a judge on American Idol, and he has been since 2018.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sabina said:

I would like to be on the jury at The Voice 

 

1 Pink

2 Anastacia

3 Lady Gaga

4 Christina Aguilera

5 Mariah Carey

6 Keith Urban

7  Brad Paisley

8 Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
9 Rea Garvey

10 Luke Bryan

11 Jason Aldean

12 Chris Stapleton

13 Justin Timberlake

14 Nick Carter

15 Amy Lee

16 Beth Hart

17 Avril Lavigne

18 Jonathan Davis

19 John Petrucci

 

YESSSSSS for Pink, but she prolly ain't on bc Kelly prolly gonna come back, but also another duo to consider is Chloe x Halle

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

I would LOVE to see P!NK do it! You probably already know this, but Christina Aguilera was a coach/jury member/judge on The Voice from seasons 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and 10. From 2011 to 2013, 2015, and 2016. Again, you probably already know this, but Keith Urban was a coach on the Australian version in 2012, and then again from 2021 to 2022. Rea Garvey did it in Germany from 2011 to 2012, from 2014 to 2015, 2019, 2020, and 2022. Brad Paisley was a judge on a show in 2014 called "Rising Star". Luke Bryan is currently a judge on American Idol, and he has been since 2018.

I know they were there before, but I named them because many of them I would like to see on The Voice

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMG-5027.png


Kelly thinks and hopes Reba will win this season!

 

*Also, there seems to be a typo (S25) but she must be returning.

@Voice posted this earlier in the Season 24 thread.

 

 

 

This probably means that Kelly will come back in Season 26! If so, who do you think she'll be with? Idk why, I just can't see Reba staying. Niall will probably be touring. John might want to alternate more like Kelly now. Chance could probably stay. Maybe Dan + Shay if they do well in their first season.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2023 at 6:10 PM, Ethan F-R said:

IMG-5027.png


Kelly thinks and hopes Reba will win this season!

 

*Also, there seems to be a typo (S25) but she must be returning.

@Voice posted this earlier in the Season 24 thread.

 

 

 

This probably means that Kelly will come back in Season 26! If so, who do you think she'll be with? Idk why, I just can't see Reba staying. Niall will probably be touring. John might want to alternate more like Kelly now. Chance could probably stay. Maybe Dan + Shay if they do well in their first season.

 

 

 

Well I think it’s a typo more than anything else, but if she IS back for s26,

 

Kelly-Gwen-John-Dan+Shay

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest, doing 2 seasons per year is a little too much for a 70-year-old woman. I can see Reba doing future seasons but not S26 because of health reasons. Moreover if D&S grow popular with the Minivan in S25, I see them filling the country coach position for a long time.

 

Kelly/D&S/Niall/John is what I'm predicting, and I often suck at predictions tbh. Just my thoughts 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2023 at 1:27 AM, Kenneth96 said:

To be honest, doing 2 seasons per year is a little too much for a 70-year-old woman. I can see Reba doing future seasons but not S26 because of health reasons. Moreover if D&S grow popular with the Minivan in S25, I see them filling the country coach position for a long time.

 

Kelly/D&S/Niall/John is what I'm predicting, and I often suck at predictions tbh. Just my thoughts 

Niall will be touring the whole of next year…

 

so I’d say Kelly-Gwen-D&S-John

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Niall will be touring the whole of next year…

 

so I’d say Kelly-Gwen-D&S-John

wonder if Gwen will come back so soon, I wish CC would come back for a season

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...