The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm not Sharing your info so don't worry about it. But if anyone else wants to share their info I'm going to help them :yes:

From what I hear, there was a certain thing that was seriously pressed about not sharing in the tapings and that you could get in serious trouble for doing so. 

Edited by Bk1234

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

From what I hear, there was a certain thing that was seriously pressed about not sharing in the tapings and that you could get in serious trouble for doing so. 

lol how mysterious LMFAO. The no spoilers cult is still strong in the forum so most people is terrified about posting spoilers in the spoilers thread so there's a good chance I'm not getting any info until the "official" release. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think you should attend a taping and do just that.

Honestly hoping they warned the people attending today’s taping. 10 is a lot of battles to sit through, and it’s going to be a much longer day then they probably thought they signed up for. 

Or... I could just share the info from an unknown source like a lot of people do 😉

Edited by echoap

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

lol how mysterious LMFAO. The no spoilers cult is still strong in the forum so most people is terrified about posting spoilers in the spoilers thread so there's a good chance I'm not getting any info until the "official" release. 

Is it that hard to ask for a DM? lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

And to all the no spoilers cult acolytes, stop giving me confused reactions and quoting me. If I get any info from someone willing to spoil, I'm sharing it. Period. 

Can't wait for the chaos that will happen here after you spoil battle results and the other secret thing. 😂

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I won’t share what I know, since it’s not my info, but I’m curious why the need to wait until after the final taping to post the results of last night’s battles?

Same. Idk either that's why I won't try to prevent people from doing so. I'll just be here with my popcorn watching the back and forth :giggle:

4 minutes ago, echoap said:

Just got the first DM. Thank you kind unknown source. 

Seems like Kelsea Ballerini is replacing Kelly for the battle rounds. ☺️

Very interesting, especially since there wasn’t enough time for Kelsea to quarantine. I’m sure Kelly advised her on who to pick. Maybe Kelly tested positive. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Very interesting, especially since there wasn’t enough time for Kelsea to quarantine. I’m sure Kelly advised her on who to pick. Maybe Kelly tested positive. 

I don't know whether she tested positive or not but she was sick. Kelsea picked all the winners but with Kelly's assist.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That all but confirms the decisions are mostly made in advance of the actual tapings, but we pretty much knew that anyway. Same goes for the steals. 

If the steals were decided in advance, they’d do a much better job of not using them in the first tapings. Nope, the coaches have zero ability to do long term planning when it comes to steals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

If the steals were decided in advance, they’d do a much better job of not using them in the first tapings. Nope, the coaches have zero ability to do long term planning when it comes to steals.

How do you know those aren’t planned?

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That all but confirms the decisions are mostly made in advance of the actual tapings, but we pretty much knew that anyway. Same goes for the steals. 

I believe this sometimes, but you can't tell me Jennifer planned to steal Anthony Arya in S15 battles lmao. She literally had the look on her face that said "What, this kid is leaving?"

Edited by FloorWax