The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I hope Ethan doesn't turn out to be a Jake 2.0. 

In S6 Blake had an amazing vocalist, Sisaundra Lewis but Jake made the finale over her. This time again Blake has an amazing vocalist, Cam and I will go nuts if Ethan makes it over him. 😫

Sisaundra Lewis and Audra Mclaughlin both deserved to be in the finale instead of Jake, tbh.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I hope Ethan doesn't turn out to be a Jake 2.0. 

In S6 Blake had an amazing vocalist, Sisaundra Lewis but Jake made the finale over her. This time again Blake has an amazing vocalist, Cam and I will go nuts if Ethan makes it over him. 😫

I don’t know, but I’m not liking this recent development at all. I’m guessing I’m not alone. 

• Like 2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know, but I’m not liking this recent development at all. I’m guessing I’m not alone. 

That's because you're team Kenzie 😛 . Kenzie and Ethan do seem to have similar taste and definitely seem to occupy the same lane on two different teams. I think that that will end up helping Cam though (this might be wishful thinking) 

• Like 1

Just now, seak05 said:

That's because you're team Kenzie 😛 . Kenzie and Ethan do seem to have similar taste and definitely seem to occupy the same lane on two different teams. I think that that will end up helping Cam though (this might be wishful thinking) 

I’d prefer to see a Kenzie vs. Cam showdown. I think that would make for better TV. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

The biggest shock this season is that people here seem to like Kenzie. This isn’t the IDF I remembered :haha:

He´s at least already getting more respect than most country males on IDF. Definitely unexpected lol.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

As they should.

I firstly didn't like him much but after watching his Cover Me Up cover things changed drastically and now I love him.

Watched it.

Eh. I guess I’m not a fan of that prototype of country singer. If he ends up winning I hope he actually delivers because if not he will place at the bottom of my winners ranking for sure.