Who’s your favorite AA woman on the show?

jayshon

this is to see who was the most favorite AA woman on the show over the past few years. Please do the poll and reply with why she’s your favorite!

My Order goes like this

1.Toneisha Harris- not the typical screamer/belter but her rich tone and her powerful sound and her runs touch me everytime.

2. Kyla Jade- her range. That’s all I have to say

3. Kymberli Joye- her belting always shook me to my core her range is crazy and her Break Every Chain performance was CRAZY.

4. Rose Short- sadly, in the past few years, she has been the most boring powerhouse but still amazing. 

Edited by jus.vshn

Rose Short

Kyla Jade

Koryn Hawthorne

Amanda Brown

Christiana Danielle

Ali Caldwell

Sisaundra Lewis

Toneisha Harris

Kymberli Nichole

Kymberli Joye

Tonya Boyd Canon

Sandy Redd

and many more

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

1. Kyla Jade - I really think she should have won Season 14.

2. Sisaundra Lewis - She was one of the best AA powerhouse vocalists on the earlier seasons

3. Amanda Brown - Her "Dream On" performance will always be epic.

4. Rose Short - I just love her voice and her "Big White Room" performance got me.

5. Toneisha Harris - Proud of her for ending 2nd Place, a first time for an AA woman contestant

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

There is no poll but my favorite, I have a lot but if I just had to pick one, Rose Short. She never had an off performance the whole season and really deserved everything and more. I have a lot of Honorable Mentions but this is who I pick.

Here here.  Rose would be my pick as well.  She was one of the few how made me feel something when she sang.

My favorites include Sisaundra Lewis, Rose Short, Amanda Brown, Koryn Hawthorne, Kyla Jade, Sasha Allen, Judith Hill, Ali Caldwell, Janice Freeman, Kimberly Nichole, Toneisha Harris, Christianna Danielle, SandyRedd, Wé McDonald, and Kymberli Joye. 

Ranking within the group:

• Tier 1 (blew me away at least once, should've made it further than they did or was my favorite from their season): Sisaundra, Amanda, Rose, Kymberli, Janice, Ali
  • Tier 2 (enjoyed a lot or grew on me and either deserved a higher finale spot or to last a week longer than they did): Koryn, Kyla, Judith, Christianna, Wé, Sasha
  • Tier 3 (maybe not always 100% my taste but I enjoyed their runs on the show a lot): Toneisha,  SandyRedd, Kimberly Nichole

If I had to narrow it down to three - Rose (my mom's music taste is 98% white country dudes but she loved Rose's version of God's Country),  Sisaundra, and Janice; Amanda and Kymberli are neck and neck for fourth place so it rotates between those two depending on my mood.

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

My favorites include Sisaundra Lewis, Rose Short, Amanda Brown, Koryn Hawthorne, Kyla Jade, Sasha Allen, Judith Hill, Ali Caldwell, Janice Freeman, Kimberly Nichole, Toneisha Harris, Christianna Danielle, SandyRedd, Wé McDonald, and Kymberli Joye. 

Ranking within the group:

• Tier 1 (blew me away at least once, should've made it further than they did or was my favorite from their season): Sisaundra, Amanda, Rose, Kymberli, Janice, Ali
  • Tier 2 (enjoyed a lot or grew on me and either deserved a higher finale spot or to last a week longer than they did): Koryn, Kyla, Judith, Christianna, Wé, Sasha
  • Tier 3 (maybe not always 100% my taste but I enjoyed their runs on the show a lot): Toneisha,  SandyRedd, Kimberly Nichole

If I had to narrow it down to three - Rose (my mom's music taste is 98% white country dudes but she loved Rose's version of God's Country),  Sisaundra, and Janice; Amanda and Kymberli are neck and neck for fourth place so it rotates between those two depending on my mood.

OMG yes! Sisaundra= underrated queen

• Like 1

• 10 months later...