Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

On 8/15/2020 at 11:40 AM, Deeee said:
RIHANNA PART FIVE

Queen Rihanna GIF

MUSIC OF THE SUN

Pon de Replay

A GIRL LIKE ME

Unfaithful

GOOD GIRL GONE BAD/RELOADED

Umbrella
Don't Stop the Music
Breakin' Dishes
Shut Up and Drive
Disturbia

RATED R

Hard
Rude Boy

LOUD

S&M
California King Bed
Man Down

TALK THAT TALK

Where Have You Been
We Found Love

UNAPOLOGETIC

Diamonds
Stay

ANTI

Consideration
Kiss It Better
Work
Love On The Brain

NON-ALBUM SINGLES

Bitch Better Have My Money

ROUND RULES

After a very difficult journey, we have arrived at the finals! We have our Top 21! But the hardest part is still ahead of us. Now is the time to send in your official rankings + any write-ups/comments/videos/etc. you want to send! Please try to be as timely as possible in getting rankings and comments in. Good luck everybody!

@1234567890 @totes4totes @Elliott @sublymonal @*Wallace @*Lily @*Chris @*Amanda @JC @#jeah @.Rei @miss denise @~*8Kay8*~ 

I only have two rankings so far. Please be working on your rankings + write-ups!

On 8/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, JC said:

I’m actually team @Elliott on this one. I was the dissenting vote on Work in my group 🙈 

I am heartbroken. 😢 :broken: 

14 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Omg this is so difficult! :haha: I want to listen to a couple of these 1 more time tomorrow, then I will have them in!

Ooh goodness it totally is. I feel like I have been changing my rankings more than any other list before so far. :haha: 

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me seeing everyone do write-ups while I pulled a Victoria and just did a ranking:

lazy titus andromedon GIF

LOL I was expecting you to do a Tatianna/Alyssa post for SUAD. :dead: 

And also I think i will join in for the Kesha round. I like or love a lot of her songs - but will need some assistance on some. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I hate everything written by the piece of sh*t Dr. Luke. Which means Cannibal is great and Animal needs to be cut.

Friendly reminder that Kesha has a writing credit on ALL of her songs, and if you cancel Dr. Luke then that cuts out the entire Warrior album which is unacceptable