Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Oooh my this Rihanna mini-rankdown isn’t going so great for me so far. :dead:

I’m a bit surprised about “”Breakin’ Dishes” ranking last. I thought that was one of Rihanna’s most beloved album tracks. I’m not mad about it and I did see it ranking low but think i was expecting like a #18 ranking? Though I don’t know where Dee gets off by calling himself the biggest Rihanna fan here. 😘:giggle: But yay a lot of love for BD in those comments. This is such a fun jam! :bobo:  

I adore “California King Bed” but not too surprised with its ranking. Sorry to Denise and JC. :( I wish I could have ranked it higher but I did love 13 others more. Such a gorgeous song and beautiful vocal. Elliott ranking it 8th was a big surprise me to me haha. Really loved Denise’s write-up on the song. :wub: 

Aww very sad about “Work” ranking so low but I know that song is polarizing so not surprised with its #19 ranking. :( It is my favorite from Anti sooo this is a bummer but not surprising. :( Surprised but happy Dee ranked it at #2 too and fought for this to make the final rankings. 😄 And glad JC didn’t get his way there. :giggle: Also loved Andy’s comment even though he hates on my favorite Drake line. :dead: 

I LOVE how Rei calls everything “Flawless” so far. :dead::wub: 

4 hours ago, #jeah said:

What’s My Name is sitting on the bench like “put me in coach!”

What’s My Name? should have been in over Work! If What’s My Name? was on ANTI everyone would cream over it.

Edited by 1234567890

OMG I did not expect anyone else to outrank Andy on “Man Down” but Rei did so. 😮 Chris ranking this at #2 is also a surprise. I still really like this song and think it’s a jam though not an ultimate favorite of mine.

I love “Hard” and am pleased with its #17 ranking. Maybe I did expect it higher but “Work” showed up sooo I’m not so mad. But his song is such a hot jam! :bobo:  Loving Andy’s comments there!

“Consideration” ranked better than I expected. Not a huge favorite of mine but it’s still good. Good for it and well done to Dee getting it here. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Me seeing my husband rank California King Bed at #20:

raw

I was surprised with your ranking. i had no idea you loved CKB. 😮 

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

I didn't expect Breakin' Dishes to rank last or for me to be the highest ranker of it.  Work is also a lot lower than I expected.

But of course my #1 only comes in at #20..... apparently my #1 song will never not be in the bottom few spots of these rankdowns. :( :/ 

Awww sorry about his regarding CKB. :( :hug: Loved your write-up for it.

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Celine did an impression of Work? Well I'm sure it is better than the original. :giggle: 

Nope. 🙂 

(No shade to Celine cause she's an amazing talent..... but Rih's version is flawless.)

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

This order is impossible to guess

It seriously is. :wacko:

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Man Down showing up too. ❤️ Another song I can't stand. Now Bitch Better Have My Money needs to show up! 

Don't forget to shout out your favorite songs too. ❤️ 

11 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Favorite songs? Does not compute. Jk, when Where Have You Been shows up, I will. But hopefully that won't be for a while. 😄 

Oooh ok. :haha: I feel like I know more of your least faves vs. your faves so I wasn't sure. :haha: Same at WHYB!

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh my this Rihanna mini-rankdown isn’t going so great for me so far. :dead:

I’m a bit surprised about “”Breakin’ Dishes” ranking last. I thought that was one of Rihanna’s most beloved album tracks. I’m not mad about it and I did see it ranking low but think i was expecting like a #18 ranking? Though I don’t know where Dee gets off by calling himself the biggest Rihanna fan here. 😘:giggle: But yay a lot of love for BD in those comments. This is such a fun jam! :bobo:  

I adore “California King Bed” but not too surprised with its ranking. Sorry to Denise and JC. :( I wish I could have ranked it higher but I did love 13 others more. Such a gorgeous song and beautiful vocal. Elliott ranking it 8th was a big surprise me to me haha. Really loved Denise’s write-up on the song. :wub: 

Aww very sad about “Work” ranking so low but I know that song is polarizing so not surprised with its #19 ranking. :( It is my favorite from Anti sooo this is a bummer but not surprising. :( Surprised but happy Dee ranked it at #2 too and fought for this to make the final rankings. 😄 And glad JC didn’t get his way there. :giggle: Also loved Andy’s comment even though he hates on my favorite Drake line. :dead: 

I LOVE how Rei calls everything “Flawless” so far. :dead::wub: 

I love how Wally talks about me in his commentary ❤️ I feel like Janelle in the BB house :giggle:

JK Wally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Nicole F

also I just realized he talks about everyone, I’m just conceited and only read the parts about me :giggle:

2 minutes ago, JC said:

I love how Wally talks about me in his commentary ❤️ I feel like Janelle in the BB house :giggle:

JK Wally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Nicole F

also I just realized he talks about everyone, I’m just conceited and only read the parts about me :giggle:

I never been so insulted to be called Nicole F. 😢 :dead: 

But thanks for this part here. 😄 

:dead: I just comment on what stands out to me. :giggle: