American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Wait are these performances pre taped? And not live anymore?

The first few live shows have been typed for most of Idol’s history.

These ones had to be because of the celebrity duets.

• Like 1

i’m not sure if anyone has said this yet but i’ve seen so many people upset about the twist, but i honestly think it’s there because the season 18 contestants didn’t get to perform on the idol stage at all, or at least the live idol stage. i’m actually kinda excited because i actually get to see them perform on the big stage instead of the little setup in their homes. i think this definitely has a big part in why they implemented this twist. bc who knows, the outcome of s18 might’ve been different if the virus didn’t hit and send them to perform at home.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, Kyc419 said:

i’m not sure if anyone has said this yet but i’ve seen so many people upset about the twist, but i honestly think it’s there because the season 18 contestants didn’t get to perform on the idol stage at all, or at least the live idol stage. i’m actually kinda excited because i actually get to see them perform on the big stage instead of the little setup in their homes. i think this definitely has a big part in why they implemented this twist. bc who knows, the outcome of s18 might’ve been different if the virus didn’t hit and send them to perform at home.

I'm one of those upset people! I just hope Arthur sits this one out because runner up is good enough. lol

Queen Makayla should kick butt onstage though! :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KelseyW said:

I'm one of those upset people! I just hope Arthur sits this one out because runner up is good enough. lol

yeah i’m also not too fond about arthur coming back tbh. he already got 2nd place and it just doesn’t seem fair. i’m just excited to see how they all perform on stage and what difference it’ll make compared to last year!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KelseyW said:

honestly feel like Makayla will benefit the most on this comeback twist. I mean, did you remember that stunning Sorry Not Sorry performance of hers? queeeen 

I just hope she translate well with the viewers :(

• Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, KelseyW said:

Simon Cowell's "COMEBACK" when Luke Bryan is at the ACM awards or Morgan Wallen's "COMEBACK" when he performs opposite the THE ACM AWARDS. repeat NO ONE IS COMING BACK.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

56 minutes ago, blackfield said:

top 16 has already been recorded for sunday show.. prepare for meltdown.. 

The Idol Pad has already posted spoilers of top 16. 

2 guys went home compared to 6 girls.

3 of the girls are very loved on these forums.. 

the ratio now is 7:9 for the boys.

Just saw who made it... Interesting and sad for one of the girls.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

since I don't have any clear favorite this season and not thrilled by anyone I found myself liberated from the anticipation to find out who made it.. 

more excited for the twist with the season 18 contestants. 

*hoping* they will bring back sam and dillon to perform on the show. sam because she is still the winner no matter what people say and dillon because he's about to release his new album.. and it is a killer! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Agreed, but I think that 3 of the guys that squeaked into the Top 16 will be cut in the next round anyway, along with one of girls other than Alyssa, Ava, Casey, Cassandra and Grace so we’ll have an equal split between guys and girls in the Top 12 anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Agreed, but I think that 3 of the guys that squeaked into the Top 16 will be cut in the next round anyway, along with one of girls other than Alyssa, Ava, Casey, Cassandra and Grace so we’ll have an equal split between guys and girls in the Top 12 anyway.

I'm tempted to say I agree, but I think Cassandra and Alyssa are not as safe as you think. Alanis or Alyssa if they don't get through via vote will 100% get a wildcard spot, but Cassandra and Madison could mean 2 girls cut and 7 guys/5 girls in Top 12. 

1 hour ago, redwood79 said:

I'm tempted to say I agree, but I think Cassandra and Alyssa are not as safe as you think. Alanis or Alyssa if they don't get through via vote will 100% get a wildcard spot, but Cassandra and Madison could mean 2 girls cut and 7 guys/5 girls in Top 12. 

I still think that Cassandra might get in as a wildcard but I agree with you that Madison is out no matter what.  So if 6 guys make it to the Top 10 and three of Alanis, Alyssa, Cassandra and Madison are fighting with two guys, I think that two of Alanis, Alyssa and Cassandra will get in as wildcards and Madison will be the one woman cut.

10 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I still think that Cassandra might get in as a wildcard but I agree with you that Madison is out no matter what.  So if 6 guys make it to the Top 10 and three of Alanis, Alyssa, Cassandra and Madison are fighting with two guys, I think that two of Alanis, Alyssa and Cassandra will get in as wildcards and Madison will be the one woman cut.

i think you underestimate the power of the people behind Alanis. she has a very strong social media base. much stronger than others.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackfield said:

i think you underestimate the power of the people behind Alanis. she has a very strong social media base. much stronger than others.. 

You are right about this. I run fanpages for two of the contestants, and I see lots of Alanis fanpages on social media following me. She has very passionate supporters.