American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Alyssa and Grace is giving me Cyniah and Makayla vibes from their duet last season except Alyssa/Grace seem to be a bit more humble. Hopefully they dont have the same fate as Cyniah and Makayla!

Im also excited for Cassandra and Wyatt, Ava and Hunter, and even Hannah and Claudia to see how messy it might be 🤣

Edited by m1key

1 hour ago, Koatterce said:

Photos for tonight are up!

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/407-hollywood-duets-challenge/

Chayce Beckham & Christina Daugherty - July (Noah Cyrus & Leon Bridges)

Cameron Allen & Graham Defranco

Liv Grace Blue & Michael Gerow

Laila Mach & Liahona Olayan

Alex Miller & Emisunshine

Wyatt Pike & Cassandra Coleman

Ava August & Hunter Metts

Camille Lamb & Althea Grace

Beane & Kari Erickson

Murphy & Lizzy O'Very

Henry Thompson & Ben Dodson

Sloane Simon & Zachary D'Onofrio

Claudia Conway & Hannah Everhart

Deshawn Goncalves & Madison Watkins

Louis Amanti & John Dicaro

Samantha Sharpe & Alana

Also shown but not with a partner - possibly partners with each other and/or montaged/shortclipped

Alec Shaw

Sadie Leigh

Anthony Guzman

Adriel Carrion

Monica Leah

Miguela

Funke Lagoke

Ronda Felton

Willie Spence

Kya Monee

Jazzy Rose & Re'h (together in one of the wide shots)

Alyssa Wray & Grace Kinstler (not shown together, but seen together in a previous promo)

It’s an even number and from the preview I’ve identified Kya and Willie so I think it’s just the order it goes in with the pairs meaning Funke vs Ronda, etc. 

John and Louis, and Samantha and Alana pretty much confirm this theory

Edited by Blirel

Photos for next week are up! 

Sunday: https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/408-showstopper-final-judgment-part-1/

Alyssa Wray

Alex Miller

Graham Defranco

Anthony Guzman

Alanis Sophia

Casey Bishop - She Talks to Angels (The Black Crowes)

Beane

Amanda Mena

Wyatt Pike

Andrea Valles

Caleb Kennedy

Hannah Everhart

Jason Warrior - Believer (Imagine Dragons)

Murphy

Chase Beckham

Cassandra Coleman

Monday: https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/409-showstopper-final-judgment-part-2/

Grace Kinstler

Colin Jamieson (with Zach Sines for decision)

Zach Sines (with Colin Jamieson for decision)

Lizzy O'Very

Althea Grace

Drake McCain (with Cecil Ray for decision)

Cecil Ray (with Drake McCain for decision)

Liahona Olayan

Anilee List

Ava August

Emisunshine

Camille Lamb

Ronda Felton

Mary Jo Young

Madison Watkins

Nia Renee

Alana

Laila Mach

Funke Lagoke

Deshawn Goncalves

Hunter Metts

Willie Spence

Edited by Koatterce
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Someone42 said:

Can someone explain the format of this show bc im so confused. I haven’t seen like 5 artists I saw in the auditions and I have also seen artists I have never seen like Funke out of nowhere

Certain ones have been eliminated if you look via Social Media. The most notable Michael Gerow and Abby Lebaron 

1 hour ago, Someone42 said:

Can someone explain the format of this show bc im so confused. I haven’t seen like 5 artists I saw in the auditions and I have also seen artists I have never seen like Funke out of nowhere

There are like 200 (maybe even more) contestants that get golden tickets, which has to get cut down to 24 at the end of next week's shows (showstopper round). It's impossible to show everyone's performances every round, so they pick and choose. They'll generally air a decent amount of the performances for those that make it farther (i.e. the top 24), and some of the other more notable contestants or those with eventful backstories. Many artists never get aired at all.

This season, they seem to have gone back to the older way of doing things where they show us people’s auditions and then never tell us what happened to them. ABC Idol had been giving us closure on most of the contestants but this season is different. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

Alanis Sophia and Xavier Washington were paired together for duets. I wish we got to see that

18 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Hope we get to see Alanis, Anilee, and Casey next week! 🙂 

5 hours ago, Koatterce said:

Cecil Ray & Mignon sang Dancing On My Own for duets and apparently got a standing ovation and good feedback from the judges. Would've liked to see that (especially compared to some of the not so good duets we saw) but oh well

I would've loved to see Alanis Sophia and Xavier too, and also Cecil Ray and Mignon. If they got a standing O I wonder why they didn't air it. Usually the ones with standing Os get shown. Cecil Ray is really growing on me 🙂

Yes I hope Alanis, Anilee and Casey will get shown next week =D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jazzontherocks said:

I would've loved to see Alanis Sophia and Xavier too, and also Cecil Ray and Mignon. If they got a standing O I wonder why they didn't air it. Usually the ones with standing Os get shown. Cecil Ray is really growing on me 🙂

Yes I hope Alanis, Anilee and Casey will get shown next week =D

Well, they did show Cecil in the Genre Challenge round, and I think Mignon too.  But I’m not too happy that Alanis and Anilee weren’t shown much in the Hollywood Week episodes, so I want to hear them perform next week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Well, they did show Cecil in the Genre Challenge round, and I think Mignon too.  But I’m not too happy that Alanis and Anilee weren’t shown much in the Hollywood Week episodes, so I want to hear them perform next week.

Sorry, I meant the duets in full, not the genre challenge round. Certain contestants got featured in both rounds. I feel the same way you do about Alanis and Anilee not being shown much in Hollywood. Hopefully they'll show them at last. I remember S1 not showing a few of the Top 24 contestants (and even in the last Hollywood round before the Top 24 reveal, they were only shown singing for 2-3 seconds (Eg. Brandon Diaz). 

Edited by jazzontherocks

On 3/23/2021 at 9:59 PM, Koatterce said:

Photos for next week are up! 

Sunday: https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/408-showstopper-final-judgment-part-1/

Alyssa Wray

Alex Miller

Graham Defranco

Anthony Guzman

Alanis Sophia

Casey Bishop - She Talks to Angels (The Black Crowes)

Beane

Amanda Mena

Wyatt Pike

Andrea Valles

Caleb Kennedy

Hannah Everhart

Jason Warrior - Believer (Imagine Dragons)

Murphy

Chase Beckham

Cassandra Coleman

Monday: https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/409-showstopper-final-judgment-part-2/

Grace Kinstler

Colin Jamieson (with Zach Sines for decision)

Zach Sines (with Colin Jamieson for decision)

Lizzy O'Very

Althea Grace

Drake McCain (with Cecil Ray for decision)

Cecil Ray (with Drake McCain for decision)

Liahona Olayan

Anilee List

Ava August

Emisunshine

Camille Lamb

Ronda Felton

Mary Jo Young

Madison Watkins

Nia Renee

Alana

Laila Mach

Funke Lagoke

Deshawn Goncalves

Hunter Metts

Willie Spence

Added songs for Jason and Casey based on videos posted (weren't up yet when I initially posted the list)