American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

4 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

She did, but it wasn’t an apology. She posted a video on snap saying that she’s Hispanic and could say it.

They need to get rid of her.  It has become way to accepted for someone to "apolgize" because they got caught and are trying to save their career.

She needs to prove she's sincere - and do something to support for example BLM.

9 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

They need to get rid of her.  It has become way to accepted for someone to "apolgize" because they got caught and are trying to save their career.

She needs to prove she's sincere - and do something to support for example BLM.

I believe from what others have said that

or happened like a few months to a year ago. People just had sc and are posting them now since she’s on Idol. I do feel that she should at least apologize 

8 minutes ago, Chucky122 said:

Idol spoilers just announced the spoilers are wrong and they were trolled! 

i noticed that too when i went to the website, hopefully nia did make it. I am perfectly fine without anilee. Amanda Mena, Cassandra, Lilahona, Casey, and Willie were amazing tonght, and Amanda is from boston.

• Like 1

My guesses for Top 24 of whom we’ve seen so far:

1. Grace Kinstler

2. Anilee List

3. Chayce Beckham

4. Alex Miller

5. Cassandra Coleman

6. Benson Boone

7. Willie Spence

8. Jason Warrior

9. Casey Bishop

10. Liahona Olayon

I do think a lot of the people from the fake Top 24 list will be in the actual Top 24. 

9 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

My guesses for Top 24 of whom we’ve seen so far:

1. Grace Kinstler

2. Anilee List

3. Chayce Beckham

4. Alex Miller

5. Cassandra Coleman

6. Benson Boone

7. Willie Spence

8. Jason Warrior

9. Casey Bishop

10. Liahona Olayon

I do think a lot of the people from the fake Top 24 list will be in the actual Top 24. 

I think this will be pretty accurate. I’d add Amanda Mena

40 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Yeah I’m thinking she’ll make it but I forgot about her honestly lol. She’ll probably be the contestant who gets montaged all through HW. 

If you recall, Mikayla Phillips audition was montaged and pretty short but both her solo and duet in Hollywood were shown

• Like 1

i’m not completely sure on this one as they haven’t aired his audition yet and we don’t know what the judges think of him, but someone from the contestants list that really stood out to me was will pellerin. i was surprised not to see him on the fake idol spoilers, but then again that list looked terribly wrong to me. do you all think he has a chance of making the top 24 based off his social media? 

I’d like for Nia to make it but her audition reminded me of that Victoria McQueen girl from S18. No backstory or anything. I think she’ll make Top 40 but I’m not sure about Top 24. DJ could make it but I don’t think she’s a strong enough singer. 

1 minute ago, Rampurewal said:

He has an Instagram where he sings under the same name he sounds good there 

Yeah, but singing in front of a phone in your room is way different from singing in front of celebrity judges. Nerves are bound to play a part.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blirel said:

If you recall, Mikayla Phillips audition was montaged and pretty short but both her solo and duet in Hollywood were shown

this. each and every performances of Makayla was literally shown during the hollywood rounds, gotta feel they'll do the same with Amanda

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

this. each and every performances of Makayla was literally shown during the hollywood rounds, gotta feel they'll do the same with Amanda

I’m worried about Amanda in the voting rounds (assuming she makes it.) The audience never really connects with the teen diva types, so I’m honestly worried about her, even with her larger fanbase.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

DJ seems like the classic slips through the auditions because of her story and gets out in the first round of Hollywood. I’m open to her surprising me though. 😀

They seem to have invested a LOT of energy in DJ and her story. They even edited the show to put Danica and her “bad Dad” right before  DJ and her “good Dad”. 

But then again, they invested a lot of time in Ren Patrick and they cut her.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

Episode 4 Acts

Laila Mach

Murphy

Cheryl K

Alyssa Wray 

Re’h

Heather Russell

Anthony Key

Michael Gerow

Ash Ruder

Beane

Caleb Kennedy

Cameron McGhar

Abby LeBaron

Cheryl K is the one whose music is featured in the Crazy Rich Asians soundtrack. 

40 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Idk how far she makes it but @amiraunplugged on Instagram is an excellent singer 

I'l be looking her up.