Team Waffle or Team Sausage?

Maxwell

Team Waffle or Team Sausage?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Team Waffle or Team Sausage?

• Team Waffle
    • Team Sausage
    • Does not matter I support who I like

I have had more male favorites over the years (mainly because of genres I enjoy), but as a whole I don´t care. A good voice is a good voice, no matter the gender.  (BTW, I expected this to be a massacre in favor of Team Waffle, considering this is IDF 😂 )

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Unabashed Team Sausage member here.

I will say I prefer the more experienced, weathered male artists than the teen boys who is still going through puberty. 

Is that why Noah didn’t make the cut in your signature?

The case of IDF with gender from what I´ve noticed:

The males who are usually hated here tend to be the country ones, the teenage boys,  and to a lesser extent, the R&B ones. The pop/alternative males like Matt McAndrew, Hunter, Noah and Max are popular.

As for females, IDF LOVES indie/alternative girls, (Addison, Maelyn, Zan, etc), they don´t hate country females nearly as much as the males, in fact they are quite loved, and they tend to like teenage girls unless they are way too green, but they are definitely less harsh on them than the guys.  

Overall, IDF definitely prefers the women overall , every season there´s a universal snowflake/s and it´s almost always a girl (S10: Alisan, S11: Ali/Wé, S12: Lauren, S13: Addison/Brooke/Janice, S14: Kyla, S15: Mackenzie/Kennedy, S16: Maelyn, S17: Rose, S18: Joanna/Zan) , as opposed to guys (S12: Hunter, S13: Noah, S17: Max), so that´s why I was expecting the poll to favor Team Waffle more lol.

I stanned James David Carter, Sawyer and now Thunderstorm, so I can’t really call myself Team Waffle. Also, I’m not always fully on board with IDF’s chosen snowflake, although there is some overlap, at times. 

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Thanks, but y'all got clobbered enough this season year as it is. 🤭

The males will flop next season, queens will be coming...

Tries to find my best female friend singer, who has no problem going folk-country to destroy the competition.

• Like 1

I generally have more female favorites than I do males but I mentioned in another thread that the male favorites I do have generally don't make T12.

I picked support who I support because I have no problem rooting for a male and a female at the same time.

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I generally have more female favorites than I do males but I mentioned in another thread that the male favorites I do have generally don't make T12.

I picked support who I support because I have no problem rooting for a male and a female at the same time.

Same