The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, David68 said:

K: DeSz - Can We Talk (Tevin Campbell) vs. Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran) - Blake and John stole Sid; Sid chose BLAKE.
G: Carter Rubin - You Say (Lauren Daigle) vs. Chloe Hogan - Weak (SWV) - John STOLE Chloe.

K: Tanner Gomes - Real Good Man (Tim McGraw) vs. Marisa Corvo - If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)
J: John Holiday - All By Myself (Celine Dion) vs. Cami Clune - I Put A Spell on You (Nina Simone) - Kelly STOLE Cami.

B: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw vs. JusJon - Finesse (Bruno Mars)

J: Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy (Billy Currington) vs. Lauren Frihauf  - Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)
G: Joseph Soul - lovely (billie eilish) vs. Van Andrew - Human (The Killers)
B*: Ian Flanigan - Beautiful Crazy (Luke Combs) vs. James Pyle - In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)
K*: Madeline Consoer - Die From A Broken Heart (Maddie & Tae) vs. Kelsie Watts - You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)

Is this all (order by taping) going into Monday?

I'm thinking because the 4-way KO is probably gonna take just 15 minutes, they'll save a single shortclip for Tuesday, we'll get 2 full + 1 shortclip + the 4-way KO. They don't need to show the preparation for the 4-way.

I'm guessing:

Monday:

K: DeSz vs. Sid

J: Bailey vs. Lauren

G: Joseph vs. Van

B: Jim vs. JusJon

K: Madeline vs. Kelsie

G: Carter vs. Chloe

Tuesday:

B: Ian vs. James

K: Tanner vs. Marisa (Montage)

J: John vs. Cami

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I don’t get the negativity tbh. Did I expect more? Yes. Did she nail it? Absolutely. She might not be the best vocalist, but I’m sure she will be one of the few contestants I will be eager to follow post-show.

THIS - she's such a cool artist and a total package, so even though I was hoping for a tad more it's hard to deny that Payge has a strong artistic identity (if not among the strongest of the season).

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

OK this was not one of the best  vocal showdown but man I get chills everytime  she switches to her head voice. That was definitely one of the most touching performance I've seen this season. Though I think she needs to work on her vocals a bit more when she belts.

Her head voice and emotiveness are both so good, her belts aren't perfect but she's got strengths elsewhere that if she gets songs that utilize them will be hard to ignore.

• Like 2

On Gwen´s team, they are clearly pushing for Payge. She´s their TCO.

On John´s team, Tamara has been in every premiere so far, but John H has closed twice, and there´s a chance he might close again on Monday. It´s between these two, leaning a bit towards Tamara.

On Team Kelly, it´s Desz definitely.

On Team Blake, it´s WTW, audition leak, opening spot in the battles premiere, closing spot on the KOs premiere. Seemed like they were pushing for Jim since they had him in the blinds premiere, but they have kept him hidden since. 

Just now, Blirel said:

Fun Fact: according to Kelsie Watts, Kelsie and Emmalee were the coaches favorite battle

LOL they probably want to montage Kelsie because there will be lots of hate when she gets eliminated on the KO. She received lots of support back on BA so yeah

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'm thinking because the 4-way KO is probably gonna take just 15 minutes, they'll save a single shortclip for Tuesday, we'll get 2 full + 1 shortclip + the 4-way KO. They don't need to show the preparation for the 4-way.

I'm guessing:

Monday:

K: DeSz vs. Sid

J: Bailey vs. Lauren

G: Joseph vs. Van

B: Jim vs. JusJon

K: Madeline vs. Kelsie

G: Carter vs. Chloe

Tuesday:

B: Ian vs. James

K: Tanner vs. Marisa (Montage)

J: John vs. Cami

This, except I still think Joseph vs Van will get montaged. They are not going to montage Tanner twice. And John vs Cami might be closing Monday, with Carter and Chloe being on Tuesday before the 4 way KO. Other than that, I think how this is going to go.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

I personally thought Payge’s KO was one of the best I’ve seen on the show in a long time. She poured a lot of raw emotion into the song without coming off as unpolished. Ryan, for his part, was really good, it just didn’t seem like he was feeling the song as much. I think he would’ve been stolen if there was a steal left.

• Like 8

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I saw some people in the YouTube comments calling Marisa overconfident and annoying. 😢 Did anyone else get this vibe from her? 

She tends to be TOO aggressive and too much sometimes though, so I do get where they are coming from. But I love her vocals nevertheless

14 minutes ago, David68 said:

K: DeSz - Can We Talk (Tevin Campbell) vs. Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran) - Blake and John stole Sid; Sid chose BLAKE.
G: Carter Rubin - You Say (Lauren Daigle) vs. Chloe Hogan - Weak (SWV) - John STOLE Chloe.

K: Tanner Gomes - Real Good Man (Tim McGraw) vs. Marisa Corvo - If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)
J: John Holiday - All By Myself (Celine Dion) vs. Cami Clune - I Put A Spell on You (Nina Simone) - Kelly STOLE Cami.

B: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw vs. JusJon - Finesse (Bruno Mars)

J: Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy (Billy Currington) vs. Lauren Frihauf  - Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)
G: Joseph Soul - lovely (billie eilish) vs. Van Andrew - Human (The Killers)
B*: Ian Flanigan - Beautiful Crazy (Luke Combs) vs. James Pyle - In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)
K*: Madeline Consoer - Die From A Broken Heart (Maddie & Tae) vs. Kelsie Watts - You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)

Is this all (order by taping) going into Monday?

Guesses for Monday & Tuesday lineup:

Monday:

1. Desz vs. Sid - opening with a steal would be cool, and they can't air Chloe vs. Carter before this and John vs. Cami reads more as a "closer" to me.
  2. Jim vs. JusJon - Blake makes the most sense to me to go after Kelly based on pairings, and this is the one I see happening earlier based on a gut feeling.
  3. Joseph vs. Van - they normally don't montage anyone before Tuesday, so if they do montage them switch this with Tanner vs. Marisa and move Carter and Chloe to the closing spot for the night. I originally put them right before John vs. Cami, but I didn't think Kelly-Blake-Kelly-Blake was realistic line-up wise.
  4. Madeline vs. Kelsie - country-pop to draw in viewers before the closer, and if Team KC gets short-clipped I think Tanner's more likely based on Marisa's reaction to losing.
  5. Ian vs. James - probably wrong on this one, but I had the second hardest time deciding where they went (after Joseph vs. Van) and the rest of my lineup was made by this point.
  6. John vs. Cami - I'm gonna be shocked if this isn't either the closer Monday OR the last pair we see before the 4-way KO.

Tuesday:

1. Bailey vs. Lauren - spreading John over all three nights and going country to get those views.
  2. Tanner vs. Marisa - spread Kelly over two nights and short-clip this to cover for Marisa's reaction (may backfire because this means Tanner gets the short end of the stick twice).
  3. Carter vs. Chloe - end on a steal before we see the 4-way KO.
  4. The 4-way KO - I'm expecting them to go in chair order and guessing that whoever ends the round between Taryn and Ryan is who TPTB wants to win.

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I saw some people in the YouTube comments calling Marisa overconfident and annoying. 😢 Did anyone else get this vibe from her? 

I can see that. If I had to choose a diva pop vocalist

Kelsie >>> Marisa 100%

But Marisa did win that Battle for sure 

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Wait.. this is an honest question so don't confused react me 🤣

Aren't Desz and Sid more of a closer? Since it was the only one who ended up in a double steal? Or something? Would appreciate it if someone enlightens me up! 😁

Yeah, but John's closed both his rounds so far so I could see the push for him to close (especially because I know as an artist that I wouldn't want to be in a pairing that airs after him on the same night - it'd be like singing karaoke but the only signup slot for a time on the machine is after Whitney Houston/Aretha Franklin/Mariah Carey/Freddie Mercury).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Now that I think about it, yeah, since Kelly is not included in the first episode, the montage has to come from her team. Since I don´t see them montaging Tanner twice, it´s probably going to Madeline.

So we´re maybe gtting Joseph vs Van in full. They probably will shortclip Van if he was that bad and show Joseph in full. And honestly, he has surprised me so far despite what the sources have said about him so perhaps his KO wasn´t really as bad as said. 

MONDAY:

K: Desz vs Sid (steal)
B: Jim vs JusJon

J: Bailey vs Lauren

G: Joseph vs Van

K: Tanner vs Marisa

J: John vs Cami (steal)

TUESDAY:

B: Ian vs James

K: Madeline vs Kelsie (montage)
G: Carter vs Chloe (steal)

The four way KO

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Wait.. this is an honest question so don't confused react me 🤣

Aren't Desz and Sid more of a closer? Since it was the only one who ended up in a double steal? Or something? Would appreciate it if someone enlightens me up! 😁

Riiight I was thinking this