The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just rewatched Ryan B, and even though Payge fairly won the KO, I´m enjoying him better the more I listen to him. Well placed emotion and fantastic tone, even though his enunciation is not the best. I would have stolen him. It´s a shame they were out of steals by the time they performed. Kelly would have definitely swooped in.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Wait actually a Kelsie vs Madeline montage makes A LOT of sense....as much as I’d hate it. The only reason why Madeline vs Eli wasn’t montaged would be because they wouldn’t montage a playoff contestant twice, and the only other Team Kelly battle available for a montage was Kelsie vs Emmalee, therefore they would have no choice but to montage Kelsie twice which at the end of the day doesn’t rlly affect much since she isn’t in the playoffs. Still, if I had to choose between Van vs Joseph and Kelsie vs Madeline, I would MUCH rather see Kelsie vs Madeline

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Gwen said Payge reminds her of herself. And also, Gwen chose Carter in Battles and KO’s where the opponent was clearly better (I expect Chloe to be better than Carter). She can’t save him that much, she’ll go with Payge

I still think she knew John was stealing Chloe, and also Chloe and Payge are somewhat similar lanes, and it cleared the way for Payge to be alone in that lane on TeamGwen..   I really believe Payge is TCO for Gwen....

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Wait actually a Kelsie vs Madeline montage makes A LOT of sense....as much as I’d hate it. The only reason why Madeline vs Eli wasn’t montaged would be because they wouldn’t montage a playoff contestant twice, and the only other Team Kelly battle available for a montage was Kelsie vs Emmalee, therefore they would have no choice but to montage Kelsie twice which at the end of the day doesn’t rlly affect much since she isn’t in the playoffs. Still, if I had to choose between Van vs Joseph and Kelsie vs Madeline, I would MUCH rather see Kelsie vs Madeline

If Kelsie is montaged AGAIN, I will riot. :haha:

5 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

IMO After seeing that 78% agreed that WTW beat Ben. I’m not worried abt him getting the PVS. Payge is going to get that PV and either Larriah(if she wins the 4 way KO) or Carter will get saved!

The only problem: Ben's a country guy who's gone from a country heavy team to one with zero competition in his lane. In a team based PV situation where only one artist moves on, Ben being the audience's preferred genre might be enough to get him through (not guaranteed, but not implausible either). I'm not super worried about it, but I also don't trust Minivan's tastes.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

I just don't think they will give Kelly three full knockouts to Gwen's only one.  

Gwen has already had one KO shown in full, and one has to be shown in full because it ended in a steal - Joseph/Van is the last one and the only one could be montaged; I don't know if they'll get montaged but it's possible.

Kelly still has all three to be shown - one will be shown in full because it ends in a steal, they likely won't montage Tanner again since he's her Minivan bait, and Madeline getting short-clipped or montaged clears the lane for Tanner to get the country vote within Team Kelly.

As expected, Minivan is loving Ben and are so happy he got stolen, many of them are saying Gwen stole the winner of the show.

On a much more unusual note, Minivan is also loving Gwen tonight 😂, I don´t think I´ve ever seen this before.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Gwen has already had one KO shown in full, and one has to be shown in full because it ended in a steal - Joseph/Van is the last one and the only one could be montaged; I don't know if they'll get montaged but it's possible.

Kelly still has all three to be shown - one will be shown in full because it ends in a steal, they likely won't montage Tanner again since he's her Minivan bait, and Madeline getting short-clipped or montaged clears the lane for Tanner to get the country vote within Team Kelly.

Gwen the first week has 1 battle shown in full compared to 8 shared by the other three coaches.  Doing another week of 1 of Gwen's KOs to 7 to the other three coaches would definitely be typical for how dirty they usually treat Gwen here, but I hope not.  (which is why I think they will montage one of Kelly's)

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I wouldn’t be totally surprised if Bailey vs Lauren were montaged. John had all of his battles shown, so it would at least be fair.

You're right actually. But what are the chances of the montage being on this Monday?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

You're right actually. But what are the chances of the montage being on this Monday?

Montages always tend to occur on the last KO episode, so I believe next Tuesday we´ll have it, which eliminates the possibility of Bailey vs Lauren being montaged since they are on Monday according to the promo.

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Well it doesn’t look that bad to them considering most of them don’t know that she stole him instead of Marisa... 😔

not to hate on Ben (I surprisingly enjoyed his performance more than I expected) but just the thought of Marisa or Lauren as her knockout steal makes me excited yet sad (you know cause it didn’t even happen lol)....both of them have so much potential and it’s sad we’re only getting to see one more performance from them. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

not to hate on Ben (I surprisingly enjoyed his performance more than I expected) but just the thought of Marisa or Lauren as her knockout steal makes me excited yet sad (you know cause it didn’t even happen lol)....both of them have so much potential and it’s sad we’re only getting to see one more performance from them. 

i know!! i'm so sad to see marisa, keslie, and lauren all going home. 

also, here's my unpopular opinion (spoilers edition): if tamara continues delivering messy, not-cohesive performances, then i might prefer a john + chloe/bailey top 2.

• Like 2