The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

All I'm seeing is less reason for minivan to throw their support behind Jim and toss it towards Sid instead :haha:

This may sound shallow, but hear me out. Minivan likes their country/soul males to look more “country.” Consider his look tonight....that hat, rolled up jeans, and the ugliest sweater I’ve ever seen. Notice I didn’t even mention the haircut. LOL

If that’s what he’s most comfortable wearing, I won’t fault him, but this is a TV show, and image matters. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

I’ve been talking to some people on other blogs and seen that many people find both Tamara and John a bit overbearing as one is oversinging and John also has a tone that’s just a bit overbearing at times. 

I’m suddenly thinking John has the weakest team even if they are frontrunners. Im also hoping Chloe can be in his top 2. 

3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’ve been talking to some people on other blogs and seen that many people find both Tamara and John a bit overbearing as one is oversinging and John also has a tone that’s just a bit overbearing at times. 

I’m suddenly thinking John has the weakest team even if they are frontrunners. Im also hoping Chloe can be in his top 2. 

If I had to rank the teams it’d be 1) Kelly 2) Blake 3) John = Gwen

I think Kelly has 3 people that could get PV, maybe even 4 if Ryan wins the knockout. Only one that’s DEF not going through is Madeline. Tonight made me realize that Kelly do everything in her power to let Desz advance. I do think she’ll get PV tho

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Judging from this video, Sid is well aware of the demo he needs to appeal to. :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/sidkingsleymusic/videos/1235447700168329

Yeah. That was actual Minivan. I wonder if he knows about IDF and if he knows he has to please Team Minivan.:haha: in order to go far in the competition.

• Like 1

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah. That was actual Minivan. I wonder if he knows about IDF and if he knows he has to please Team Minivan.:haha: in order to go far in the competition.

I'm sure the contestants are aware of this forum in some degree. I would venture to say the show itself informs them of IDF.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm sure the contestants are aware of this forum in some degree. I would venture to say the show itself informs them of IDF.

But I think they were highly discouraged to read the posts here just like what Worth the Wait's aunt/sister said weeks ago. Some of them might be intrigued to read though especially the fan threads.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Honestly, I think I’m a Sid fan now, because of that video. Depending on the makeup of Blake’s team, during the playoffs, I may toss him some votes. 

I honestly like him better than most people on Team Blake but as of now I’m all Team Kelly and Team Gwen with the exception of Chloe and maybe Julia. 

18 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

it makes me sad to think of how sad a contestant would feel to see many others have fan threads and for them to have none :(

we do bash contestants a lot, but i doubt they would pore through stuff to see that, i think the fan threads are the most apparent thing and it would really suck to see a ton for your competitors but not one for yourself

• Sad 5

I would advise contestants to ignore all comments both here, and on social media. I get that they want to read what people are saying, but it’s too easy to get down about a few negative comments, even when the overwhelming majority are positive. For some, the comments probably just bounce right off of them, but I suspect that’s not the case for the majority of them. Avoid Facebook, especially. 

36 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

But I think they were highly discouraged to read the posts here just like what Worth the Wait's aunt/sister said weeks ago. Some of them might be intrigued to read though especially the fan threads.

Yeah, when I said the show "informs" the contestants about IDF, I meant they warn the contestants about us because of the spoilers and the general..... negativity here. Doesn't stop their friends and/or relatives from snooping though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Judging from this video, Sid is well aware of the demo he needs to appeal to. :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/sidkingsleymusic/videos/1235447700168329

He´s awesome, and honestly, he has been really well recieved so far across all social media, and in the app as well. The impression he left yesterday on the audience was massive, people love his intensity and I´m sure he can repeat that with his KO, which I´m thinking will be even more intense considering the song. I´m geniuenly starting to think he has a chance at PV, especially after the poor reception WTW recieved and after watching Jim tonight, and his reception as well.

As for Jim, he´s not country enough for Minivan, not on his style nor his voice. Todd wasn´t even country as a whole and he gave more of a country vibe that Jim, plus he had that warm charisma going on for him. Jim has a good sense of humor, but he does not come across as energenetic or geniune as Todd. And his voice suits Americana and soul much better than country honestly, given what he did tonight. Give him a Ray Lamontage song (You Are the Best Thing could work) and I can see him nailing that. He still has the KO as his last chance, but he´s not recieving good signs that the PV will be waiting for him.

• Like 6