The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, didn´t expect them to shortclip or montage Kelly´s only country male this season, who also makes the lives. And I remember a source saying that Blake said in the taping that that battle wouldn´t be montaged...

Maybe they’ll montage Blake’s comment, lol

• Haha 1

I think they could have gone either way [Desz/Tamara], it doesn't matter. Even the artists are similar. But I do like Desz with Kelly in a "meant to be" sorta way. Tamara is very witty and fun, meanwhile Desz is such a dork (which is the thing I love the most about her personality). Reminds me of a more mature version of Kelly during her own time in Idol; a goofy aspirant to background singer who turns into an overnight diva that lasts. 

Edited by SNI2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, given that the sources haven't been kind to him at all, I had no expectations for Joseph, but I've actually enjoyed him so far. 

I feel bad that the sources have been harsh on him - he's maybe not the mind-blower like John H. is or a powerful gruff guy like Sid, but his tone is really smooth and that head voice stuff he was doing was really solid.

(That plus he seems like he'd be a total sweetheart in real life)

3 hours ago, ashwinner said:

taste!

anyway so what i'm thinking is desz > bailey > tamara. i know it sounds harsh but both of tamara's performances so far have been messy, and bailey actually did really good on Tennessee whiskey, though admittedly not beating sid. in my eyes, bailey is better than tamara, and if she continues putting out unpolished performances and bailey continues improving, i'll be happy to have john save bailey/chloe over tamara (especially since we are likely getting desz post-POs anyway)

You got taste too! Perfect analysis I couldn’t agree more period 

• Like 1

So, with Desz being leaked in the battles, they are not going to leak her and Sid´s KO then. And I´m pretty sure that Cami vs James will be leaked for the final battle episode, so that closes the door for her and John H´s KO to get leaked. This might leave an opportunity for Carter vs Chloe to be leaked, and it would give Chloe a needed boost.

3 hours ago, French20 said:

in the last two seasons they made sure that at least one finalist was represented on each team, hopefully that will be the case this season, it's annoying to have several people who represent only one coach and who another have no people

It's not annoying if it's Team Kelly this season. If it's Blake I would be pissed off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

It's not annoying if it's Team Kelly this season. If it's Blake I would be pissed off.

I think that's why for two seasons, each coach has been represented in the end, because each time it is several talents of Blake to the detriment of a coach who is suddenly not represented, because the public often voted for Blake and not for the talents, and it's much better that way because it is often the country public that is represented, there it leaves the possibility to other public to have a talent in their image in the final

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So, with Desz being leaked in the battles, they are not going to leak her and Sid´s KO then. And I´m pretty sure that Cami vs James will be leaked for the final battle episode, so that closes the door for her and John H´s KO to get leaked. This might leave an opportunity for Carter vs Chloe to be leaked, and it would give Chloe a needed boost.

Not necessarily. Both Katie and Toneisha got leaked twice. So can Desz

I think the producers actually push for a AA female to win because they get hyped up every season it’s just the Karens and older white women and men can’t stand to see that happen “They scream too much” it’s frustrating because they actually deserve the win (Ali, Kyla, India, And Kymberli) they all deserved the win they season but we can’t win, so I really hope DeSz can pull this out. 

• Like 5