K: Kelsie vs Emmalee

B: Ian vs Aaron

G: Van vs Tori

B: Ben vs Sam

K: Marisa vs Ryan (save)

J: Casme vs Rio

G: Ryan vs Liam

J:  Cami vs James (steal)

Given that we´re getting 5 battles tonight instead of the usual six, montages included, we´re probably having 6 full battles and three montages. The boldes ones are the battles I think will be montaged. 

The steals and saves battles are they only ones we´re guaranteed are being shown in full. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know whether this is controversial, but neither Desz or Tamara are in the same league as Toneisha, Rose, or Kyla, so I’m not feeling super confident that either of them will make the finale at this point. 

I guess that’s a matter of opinion regarding whether or not they’re in the same league, but I think Tamara’s the only one that might not make it since John is standing in the way. I see Bailey’s luck running out with John once John Holiday snags a PV in po’s.

After the feedback from both her blind and battle. DeSz I think is the clear frontrunner for Kelly. Tanner’s mediocre even by country guy standards and the feedback on his 2 other performances was mixed, I don’t have high hopes for Madeline getting PV, and Cami’s fantastic but her style has a notably harder time getting PV. We’ll see if the pimping helps Cami out though. I think DeSz is looking very comfortable for the finale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Enough about DeSz, Lain was the true eye candy of the video. :blushingwave:

I know right. Plus, he is so approachable on IG, he even replied to my DM 😍 (I love his raspy tone)

I totally get Britton vibes from him although he looks way better than him (maybe that boy next door cute aura or something? 😂)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know whether this is controversial, but neither Desz or Tamara are in the same league as Toneisha, Rose, or Kyla, so I’m not feeling super confident that either of them will make the finale at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Take a shot every time someone compares Desz to Tamara and viceversa :P

Agreeing with both things - I really hope the first point's wrong and that one of them (if not both, which seems unlikely) will make it, but even though they seem to be similar lane-wise and style-wise to each other and previous powerhouses, both of them are their own artists with things that make them great. It's like comparing a Granny Smith to a Fuji apple - they do have a lot in common, but they aren't identical and each has strong points that the other doesn't.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

DeSz is INSANE!

Joseph was very impressive as well.

Definitely disagree with the sources that said Joseph flopped/was underwhelming. He wasn’t up to DeSz’s tier of course but he held his own.

You're right the sources can be deceiving at times. From now on I have decided not to trust the sources unless or until I see that performance by my own eye balls.(Especially after that Taryn VS WTW battle.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Personally, Tamara´s not really doing it for me so far, and I see her running out of steam soon. We still have to see how people react to John H. tonight, since he´s her main threat for the PV on John´s team it seems.

Desz is pretty much solidifying her status as the Team Kelly frontrunner, Tanner has a good chance of being montaged tonight, and I feel like Cami will struggle to connect with Minivan. Madeline is done as well. Her biggest threat might be Ryan if he wins the 4 way KO, and the decision probably got tougher considering Taryn killed it last night. I can´t wait to hear his battle as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I know right. Plus, he is so approachable on IG, he even replied to my DM 😍 (I love his raspy tone)

I totally get Britton vibes from him although he looks way better than him (maybe that boy next door cute aura or something? 😂)

Yes, his tone is to die for, and please tell me I’m not the only one who wanted to be the camera in the clip they showed... :giggle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I guess that’s a matter of opinion regarding whether or not they’re in the same league, but I think Tamara’s the only one that might not make it since John is standing in the way. I see Bailey’s luck running out with John once John Holiday snags a PV in po’s.

After the feedback from both her blind and battle. DeSz I think is the clear frontrunner for Kelly. Tanner’s mediocre even by country guy standards and the feedback on his 2 other performances was mixed, I don’t have high hopes for Madeline getting PV, and Cami’s fantastic but her style has a notably harder time getting PV. We’ll see if the pimping helps Cami out though. I think DeSz is looking very comfortable for the finale.

We’ll see but anti-country bias often comes in to play when someone says a performance was “mediocre.”  I’m not a fan of Tanner either, so it’s not as though I’m hoping he’s her frontrunner. Since I’m usually wrong, my opinion is probably good news for Desz. 😉

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know whether this is controversial, but neither Desz or Tamara are in the same league as Toneisha, Rose, or Kyla.

Style-wise I'd say Tamara is similar to Kymberli and DeSz is similar to Toneisha. But I agree Vocally neither DeSz not Tamara are in the same league as Kyla. She is(After Amanda Brown) the best vocalist that has ever been on the Voice.)

• Like 1

So next week battles on monday are

Team Kelly

Marisa Corvo vs Ryan Gallagher - I Surrender

Kelsie Watts vs Emmalee - I Love Me

Team Gwen

Tori Miller vs Van Andrew - Exile

Larriah Jackson vs Carter Rubin - Like I´m Gonna Lose You

Ryan Berg vs Liam St. John - I Need a Dollar

Team John

Cami Clune vs James Pyle - Wicked Game

Casme vs Rio Souma  - You´re All I Need To Get By