The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I´m mainly  looking forward to hear :

-John H vs Julia

- Cami vs James

- Ian vs Aaron ( I want to hear Ian´s tone on CCR, seems like a great combination)

- Bailey vs Sid 

- Payge vs Lauren

- Marissa vs Ryan

Can anyone that has seen those battles in the tapings can tell us how good/bad they were and if  you agreed with the winners?

I'm looking forward to these battles. 

Because I think they'll be amazing:

Lauren vs Payge

Cami vs James

Rio vs Casme

Marisa vs Ryan

Taryn vs WTW

Because I'm genuinely curious about them but don't necessarily think they'll be good:

Madeline vs Eli (WTF Kelly?)

Lain vs Chloe

John H vs Julia

Skylar vs Tanner

Bailey vs Sid

Mainly looking forward to Payge’s battle, if spoilers are accurate. Not too optimistic about this round in general (not a fan of the Battles, I would actually prefer 2 KO rounds)

Edited by Daillon

55 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Mainly looking forward to Payge’s battle, if spoilers are accurate. Not too optimistic about this round in general (not a fan of the Battles, I would actually prefer 2 KO rounds)

Either way, we´re getting 5 montaged battles this season, which honestly could have perfectly applied to several battles last season, considering the first 2 episodes of battles were a little bit underwhelming.

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Either way, we´re getting 5 montaged battles this season, which honestly could have perfectly applied to several battles last season, considering the first 2 episodes of battles were a little bit underwhelming.

The battles that should have been montaged for S18 definitely should have been Mandi Thomas and Sara, Tate and Anders, Arei and Samuel, Mike and Zach, and Jamal and Levi

2 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

The battles that should have been montaged for S18 definitely should have been Mandi Thomas and Sara, Tate and Anders, Arei and Samuel, Mike and Zach, and Jamal and Levi

You read my mind, precisely the ones I would have montaged. Mandi vs Camm and Ayana vs Chelle weren´t good as well imo. Battles in general left something to be desired last season, mostly due to poor song choices. Hope S19 battles are better.

13 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Arei and Samuel was better than others you didn’t mention imo (Anaya vs Chelle and we don’t rlly know about Tayler vs Jules or Jacob vs Kevin)

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Arei and Samuel was better than others you didn’t mention imo (Anaya vs Chelle and we don’t rlly know about Tayler vs Jules or Jacob vs Kevin)

The clip of Tayler vs Jules sounded so bad imo 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

They montaged Mandi in the knockouts though, it would be really unfair to montage someone twice, especially when they made it to the playoffs (Poor Kristen Merlin, but she still made it to Top 5 so it's ok i guess)

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

They montaged Mandi in the knockouts though, it would be really unfair to montage someone twice, especially when they made it to the playoffs (Poor Kristen Merlin, but she still made it to Top 5 so it's ok i guess)

Speaking on Montages for battles my money is on Tori V Van, Ben V Sam, Eli V Madeline, JusJon V Payton, and Thats it tbh.

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Speaking on Montages for battles my money is on Tori V Van, Ben V Sam, Eli V Madeline, JusJon V Payton, and Thats it tbh.

I agree, seems like those 4 will be montaged, but you´re missing one left, probably Lain vs Chloe, given that it wasn´t good according to the sources. 

Also, I´m lowkey starting to think that they will pull a Calvin Lockett on Van Andrew and montage him twice, since he tanked in his KO and his parter who won was apparently weak as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I agree, seems like those 4 will be montaged, but you´re missing one left, probably Lain vs Chloe, given that it wasn´t good according to the sources. 

Also, I´m lowkey starting to think that they will pull a Calvin Lockett on Van Andrew and montage him twice, since he tanked in his KO and his parter who won was apparently weak as well. 

Ya I totally see that with Van.

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Do they leak saves?

They have, but not on the premiere, so we're probably getting a steal as the leak on Friday, I think it might be Payge vs Lauren.

On Tuesday we often get a no steal battle as the leak in the morning, so perhaps, idk, Jim vs John S. might be a possibility if they are not on Monday.

I feel like we’re setting ourselves up for disappointment on some of these battles, like we did on some of the blinds. Aretha and Whitney did not suddenly appear on the voice stage. 

(And let’s be real, if they did idf would complain about the number of runs)

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

I feel like we’re setting ourselves up for disappointment on some of these battles, like we did on some of the blinds. Aretha and Whitney did not suddenly appear on the voice stage. 

(And let’s be real, if they did idf would complain about the number of runs)

no matter what idf does and no matter what the artists do, idf will be disappointed. we had some pretty incredibly BAs (taryn, desz, cami, john, james, julia, sid, payge) yet everyone complains lmao. i honestly think that the battles will be great, and i know that some that i think will be great won't and some that i think won't be great will be, but i'm sure that there will be some that are really good, just like in the BAs.

with the being said, i'm looking forward to hearing taryn again in the battles :wub:

• Like 1