The Voice 18 ● Top 17 Live Results ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

She's really got to find a balance between doing what she loves and something America will like.  (And it is completely possible that she got more votes than Toneisha last night) 

Blake is really good at knowing what America will like. 

Yeah she's got the voice but the song choices have to get better.

• Like 1

Just now, antikid said:

IF BLAKE MUST GET THRE IN THE FINALE EVER AGAIN THIS IS THE SEASON YALL

preach christina aguilera GIF

Minivan loves Todd, IDF loves Joanna, and people love comeback stories (which Toneisha sort of has given she was supposed to audition years ago before her son got sick) - if all three make it, I will be very surprised but happy nonetheless.

Just now, mjdolorico said:

Honestly the least aggravating Playoffs Results show in years.

Yeah, I only lost one contestant I really liked in Mandi - and I can't be upset with Joanna making it over her in IS, and CammWess and Zan getting in over her on Team John. 

So my switchout would honestly only be for Todd/Mandi (basically with Toneisha/Joanna getting PV/CS and one of Johns getting the IS)..but Todd did well enough to deserve being in the top 9. 

Can't complain about just losing one in an 8 artist cut. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

She's really got to find a balance between doing what she loves and something America will like.  (And it is completely possible that she got more votes than Toneisha last night) 

I'd much rather her be authentic than  inauthentic and "vote-grabbing"(for lack of a better term). I actually loved "Rich Girl", and unless my geography is off, I live in America.

Edited by xfactor22

3 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Yeah, she’s terrible at picking songs. She should have been the one singing “True Colors”

Based on tonight, the finale would be Megan/Micah, Thunderstorm, Todd and Allegra/Toneisha (whoever gets pimped)

- the instant save would be Megan/Micah, CammWess and Toneisha/Allegra

joana and zan are out 

Things should get interesting from here, because we don´t know the real power of the Coach Saves. I have a feeling Allegra probably got more votes that CammWess on Team Legend  and Micah on Team Kelly as a whole, and that Joanna got more votes than Toneisha.

• Like 2

Just now, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Remember when IDF didn't like Megan and Cammwess at all and said they wouldn't last in the show... well here they are in the top 9 lol

and we're not mad about it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Remember when IDF didn't like Megan and Cammwess at all and said they wouldn't last in the show... well here they are in the top 9 lol

Both of them have done fairly well consistently and been smart about song choices (except arguably Megan last night) so I'm happy for both of them.

• Like 1

I agree. I don't think we should be counting CammWess out. I think each coach having representation is still possible. I feel like he has an equal chance with Allegra though.

• Like 1

Just now, thecarterfilez said:

I think Zan/Toneisha and Megan are probably gonna be instantly eliminated. 

won't there be three instantly eliminated people? and the middle three will fight for the fourth spot? 

but that only means Zan/Toneisha/Megan so you're right

Just now, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Not a fan of either one but as long as Zan and Thunderstorm are still here I'm ok.