Jump to content

American Idol S18 Ep 1 Premiere 2-16-20 ABC


Recommended Posts

Just now, *Chris said:

Thank god - I can’t deal when a show have more than one episode per week. That’s why I don’t do The Voice anymore - it’s becoming too much :haha:

i feel you, especially when i have to go out of town and end up having all these episodes to catch up on 💀

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of good, but forgettable singers tonight. Nick, Arthur, and Louis are the only ones who have done something for me tonight.

Arthur Gunn FTW! 🙂

Louis was good.

4 minutes ago, holinessss said:

i feel you, especially when i have to go out of town and end up having all these episodes to catch up on 💀

Pretty much - I watch too many shows to begin with so I easily fall behind on them :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Thank god - I can’t deal when a show have more than one episode per week. That’s why I don’t do The Voice anymore - it’s becoming too much :haha:

:lmao: 

 

I don't mind 2 shows a week when it's the live shows portion, but with auditions it is really draining. :haha:  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Saveria: Canada represents! oh my god, those mini kid pop album :dead:.  Love her vibe and her tone; reminds me of Serena Ryder. Really surprise that she didn’t make it through.  


Yeah, it was surprising and she was on the launch in canada last year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched the first audition and here’s how I view the eight who made it to Hollywood:

 

1.  Doug:  he’s just good enough to get to Hollywood, but he’s dead meat after that.  He’s just too inexperienced.

 

2.  Camryn:  she’s better than Doug but I think she needs a little bit more time and life experience to get to the Top 20.  Not this year.

 

3.  Francisco:  I like him.  But he needs to gain more self-confidence if he wants to be the next American Idol.

 

4.  Nick:  I totally agree with Katy and Lionel.  Nick needed a lesson in humility.  I hope he learns to be humble if he makes it to live voting.

 

5.  Arthur:  one of the Top 3 auditions of the night for me.

 

6.  Louis:  another top audition for me, especially since he performed an original written for a friend who committed suicide.

 

7.  Meghan:  she did fine but maybe she should be on The Bachelor.

 

8.  Sam:  the last of the Top 3 auditions for me.  If she makes it to the Top 20, I might vote for her.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I don't mind 2 shows a week when it's the live shows portion, but with auditions it is really draining. :haha:  

I'm the opposite. I'd rather have two shows a week when it's the auditions/Hollywood so they can go by quicker. :haha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick is so unlikable, also his voice is quite ordinary. Probably the editing made him look like an arrogant guy on purpose.

 

On the other hand, Francisco, anther good looking guy is so CUTE, his lower register got no control though.

 

Arthur Gunn has the best audition so far. The girls who made it are forgettable in the EP1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, iloveadam said:

Nick is so unlikable, also his voice is quite ordinary. Probably the editing made him look like an arrogant guy on purpose.

 

On the other hand, Francisco, anther good looking guy is so CUTE, his lower register got no control though.

 

Arthur Gunn has the best audition so far. The girls who made it are forgettable in the EP1.

I don’t think Samantha is forgettable.  I agree about the other girls though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the most real audition was Nick, he's definintly in my top 4 auditions of the night. The top 3 for me are: 

 

1. Arthur Gunn - the moment he started singing he reminded me of Phillip Phillips

 

2. Just Sam - She has the spark and personality of Fantasia, and a voice that's reminds me of Jordin Sparks

 

3. Louis Knight - he is a star, loved the song, kind of reminds me of Michael Johns.

Edited by wgm
mispell
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...