America's Got Talent

istersay

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Haven´t watched but it seems like Dustin is the snowflake killer of the season. I´ve seen everybody not wanting him to win but it seems he does have a chance lol.

He adopted kids with storytelling skills. He had a huge chance, everyone didn't like it though.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I watched some clips and the crowd booed hard when Josh and Brooke were announced 3rd and 4th. From many predictions it seems like a lot of people thought they were the Top 2.

I for sure thought Josh was going to win, I thought Brooke could finish lower, but Josh was a big shocker.

i didn't think Aidan and Dustin had this much silent support. But casuals are always a factor. Maybe even the stats I looked up were only half of the vote, I can still learn for next season, but its very weird overall. 

FB doesn't indicate it at all, its only accurate for The Voice, but on AGT its been heavily inaccurate as hell.

• Like 1

Reading the YouTube comments reacting to Dustin’s win and yeesh, that’s a sh**storm beyond just people being upset at earlier in the night eliminations 😬 I definitely wouldn’t have had him in the top 5 over World Taekwondo or Jimmie, let alone the top two, but there’s a reason the “sob story” has become basically synonymous with the show.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 11:54 PM, rhapsody99 said:

If there are any AGT fans that live near Atlanta, they are taping AGT: Extreme there starting on 9/27. The venue is outdoors and the audience will be split into vaccinated and unvaccinated sections. Simon is the only judge listed right now.

https://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Americas_Got_Talent_EXTREME

Article in Atlanta paper -

‘America’s Got Talent: Extreme,’ shooting in Atlanta, names judges joining Simon Cowell - https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-blog/americas-got-talent-extreme-shooting-in-atlanta-names-judges-joining-simon-cowell/RS5T62K2MNCONOVVFFURXWLX5E/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...