47 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Someone colored in the finalists on the Wikipedia table

Winner- Girl Named Tom

Runner Up- Wendy Moten

Third Place- Jim and Sasha

Fourth Place- Joshua Vacanti

Fifth Place- Paris Winningham

I don’t think this is how the finale will work this season at all

I mean, they’ve probably gotten two names correct, but still.

It isn't trolling, but Wikipedia apparently has Wendy's birth year wrong. Several times during her live Instagram yesterday, Wendy mentioned turning 57 next Monday. The site lists her birthdate as 11/22/65, but it's evidently 11/22/64. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RTV said:

It isn't trolling, but Wikipedia apparently has Wendy's birth year wrong. Several times during her live Instagram yesterday, Wendy mentioned turning 57 next Monday. The site lists her birthdate as 11/22/65, but it's evidently 11/22/64. 

It says that everywhere on the Internet. And some websites have definitely gotten contestants’ birth year wrong

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

It says that everywhere on the Internet. And some websites have definitely gotten contestants’ birth year wrong

Another example from this season: pretty sure there’s been online sources reporting Peedy as 17 when he stated pretty plainly on the show that he’s 19.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:13 AM, thevoicefan said:

Wikipedia results results.jpg.57cacb67f22fbbb8299bb600ee3ab9a0.jpg

On 11/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, Weirdoo said:

Unpopular opinion, but did anyone else prefer social media correspondant Christina Milian's cover of Miss Independent to Bailey Rae's? Covering Kelly (or honestly maybe Ne-Yo, who knows?) is such a huge task, but Christina DELIVERED. As a side note, I really love how Sam Behymer returned for Season 9; I really miss the fun and interesting twists of the earlier seasons. :( 

• Haha 2

On 11/18/2019 at 10:11 AM, xfactor22 said:

IPB Image

Also before songs were listed this “appeared”. I know it’s not real but want to share it

IPB Image

Someone tell me why Myracle getting Finesse and Hello Sunday getting I am Changing wouldn't even remotely surprise me.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, erik g said:

According to Wikipedia:

-In the Season 21 Top 13 Gymani actually got PV and Jim & Sasha landed in the Bottom 

C8-CCB438-A74-E-4-FEC-AE32-81-DAF4-EFCE5

-In the Top 13 results Jim & Sasha sang "I Wont Give Up" and Shadale actually won the instant save!!!!

4-BFF6-DFF-9-B7-F-4957-8004-6-E5-ADCC0-F

-In the Top 11 Shadale sang "Lady Marmalade" and landed in the Bottom 2 with Jeremy!!!!

30805-E23-3549-40-CD-8137-8-A1-D92-E201-

-Jeremy sang "What Hurts the Most" in the Instant Save and Shadale sang "The Climb" and the winner is......SHADALE!!!!

F315-EC65-E273-4579-9-FB1-DA3-B907315-A4

-In the Top 10 Shadale sings "Stay" and Gymani sings "Radioactive" and BOTH queens land in the Bottom 3 with Holly Forbes 

58-CC3-D51-5-DE1-48-B5-A092-0-BFB9-D89-F

-In the Instant Save Shadale sang "Ocean Eyes", Holly sang "Because of You", and Gymani sang "What Is Love" and the winner is.....GYMANIIII

A58-B93-D3-1539-483-A-B059-BD1394205-AD4

-Idk what happened in the Semifinals because somehow Jim & Sasha magically came back and sang "Mrs Robinson", while Gymani was no where to be found💀

For some reason I recall the season going a bit differently 🤔

oh i didn't know this thread existed lol. moving this over here

• Like 1
  • Haha 3