The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

58 minutes ago, AwesomeOtter36 said:

Anyone know if Mandi T. won her knockout against Anaya?

Nothing's confirmed for that pairing yet.

The pairings with unconfirmed results are:

Mandi Thomas/Anaya Cheyenne (Kelly)

Tate Brusa/Roderick Chambers (Nick)

Arei Moon/Jon Mullins (Nick)

Mike Jerel/Darious Lyles (John)

Todd Tilghman/Cam Spinks was also technically unconfirmed, but a reliable source reached out and confirmed that Todd won.

• Like 1

Out here on the Westside, earlier this evening Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties just issued statements saying face masks will be required when going out in public starting at 12:01am on Friday and that social distancing requirements will likely extend into June.  If it was anything more than a pipe dream before, that's a pretty strong indicator there won't be anything resembling live shows in this city...at least not if they hope to do it before summertime.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Nothing's confirmed for that pairing yet.

The pairings with unconfirmed results are:

Mandi Thomas/Anaya Cheyenne (Kelly)

Tate Brusa/Roderick Chambers (Nick)

Arei Moon/Jon Mullins (Nick)

Mike Jerel/Darious Lyles (John)

Todd Tilghman/Cam Spinks was also technically unconfirmed, but a reliable source reached out and confirmed that Todd won.

I Think The Winners Of The Unannounced Spoilers Are...

Anaya Cheyenne

Tate Brusa

Arei Moon

Darious Lyles

2 hours ago, indodol said:

More than one coach pressed their button to steal an artist

But Megan wasn't stolen at all, and her battle partner, Samantha, only got one steal. Furthermore, CammWess got only one steal. In fact, this season, there have been no double steals....

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

But Megan wasn't stolen at all, and her battle partner, Samantha, only got one steal. Furthermore, CammWess got only one steal. In fact, this season, there have been no double steals....

Actually, CammWess is a double steal in KO's.

I agree, on top of them being the only steal pairing to not involve a previous leak, the double steal will help them get leaked. I'd be shocked if it were anyone else.

TEAM KELLY

Megan Danielle (Piece by Piece - Kelly Clarkson) vs. Cammwess (Say Something - A Great Big World) - STOLEN BY JOHN (Nick tried stealing as well)

-Cam got a standing ovation; both were very emotional

Edited by Someone648

23 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

They meant the knockout resulted in a double steal. Both Nick and John pressed their buttons for CammWess.

8 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I hope Zan's knockout gets leaked 2nd Knockout week. She really hasn't gotten much in the way of pimping yet

I would be surprised if she gets any pimping.  Zan is not a frontrunner, and John is obsessed with Mandi,  so she probably will get very little pimping, if she gets any at all.

Edited by Ptones2010

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Actually, CammWess is a double steal in KO's.

I agree, on top of them being the only steal pairing to not involve a previous leak, the double steal will help them get leaked. I'd be shocked if it were anyone else.

TEAM KELLY

Megan Danielle (Piece by Piece - Kelly Clarkson) vs. Cammwess (Say Something - A Great Big World) - STOLEN BY JOHN (Nick tried stealing as well)

-Cam got a standing ovation; both were very emotional

oh ok, sorry i misunderstood; i thought you guys were referring to battles. i honestly thought that the fact that there were no double steaks in the battles meant that they planned it out for who would have each save/steal but tbh it could just be because of the mediocre (or rather, whelming) singers we have gotten this season

3 hours ago, Ptones2010 said:

I would be surprised if she gets any pimping.  Zan is not a frontrunner, and John is obsessed with Mandi,  so she probably will get very little pimping, if she gets any at all.

I would’ve expected her to get pimped since she’s being compared to Maelyn all the time.

i would expect her to go far but I also wouldn’t be surprised if the public doesn’t favor her...

that being said, if I remember well, the second episode of knockouts always has a non steal leaked knockouts, therefore, I don’t think it would be Mandi vs Thunderstlrm nor Zan vs Joanna. I’d lean for Micah vs Tayler...idk why tho I just have the feeling.

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I would’ve expected her to get pimped since she’s being compared to Maelyn all the time.

i would expect her to go far but I also wouldn’t be surprised if the public doesn’t favor her...

that being said, if I remember well, the second episode of knockouts always has a non steal leaked knockouts, therefore, I don’t think it would be Mandi vs Thunderstlrm nor Zan vs Joanna. I’d lean for Micah vs Tayler...idk why tho I just have the feeling.

Well she’s only been compared to Maelyn one time so it’s really not that much pimping at all. She hasn’t really received any pimping whatsoever. 

Reading that CammWess got a standing ovation, John and Nick are pretty hard on pressing their buttons for people. He must’ve really done something (Not surprised tho. I think we can all agree he was snubbed in that Senorita performance) 

If we are getting 2 steals per KO episode. The previews showed at least Megan, so Cammwess vs Megan would be 1 of the 2 steals next Monday.

I'm not sure TPTB would have the same contestant be stolen twice in back to back episodes(Cederice) So I think Cederice Vs Toneisha will come in the 2nd part of KOs.

I feel like they may want to pimp Thunderstorm as the "last" steal, so they may have his KO against Mandi C. in the 2nd part as well.

So I think Zan vs Joanna will come next Monday along with Megan Vs Cammwess as the steals for the week.

Just for analyzing which "steal" matchups will come in each of the episodes.

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

If we are getting 2 steals per KO episode. The previews showed at least Megan, so Cammwess vs Megan would be 1 of the 2 steals next Monday.

I'm not sure TPTB would have the same contestant be stolen twice in back to back episodes(Cederice) So I think Cederice Vs Toneisha will come in the 2nd part of KOs.

I feel like they may want to pimp Thunderstorm as the "last" steal, so they may have his KO against Mandi C. in the 2nd part as well.

So I think Zan vs Joanna will come next Monday along with Megan Vs Cammwess as the steals for the week.

Just for analyzing which "steal" matchups will come in each of the episodes.

I don’t know tbh, but I don’t think they would mess up the order of the steals in which they actually happened. I could be wrong tho

On 4/7/2020 at 5:34 AM, Dany said:

Does anyone remember if there was montage last season. Last season the first monday was a half battles/half KO. 

2nd moday (S17) was full 2 hours, 6 pair 12 person K.O. 

So it's possible to do the 24 in 2 mondays Then you have to add the 4Way so some montage

Then what happen April 27 :unsure:

There was on last episode. Team Gwen. Myracle Hollaway Vs. Calvin Lockett

If you think about it, if CammWess would’ve chosen Nick over John when he was stolen in the knockouts, one of Thunderstorm/Joanna would’ve been eliminated...and people would me maaad asf lol.

That would leave John with a steal, Blake would’ve probably stolen Thunderstorm, and by the time Joanna performed, no steals would’ve been left. Thank god Camm chose John lol

10 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If you think about it, if CammWess would’ve chosen Nick over John when he was stolen in the knockouts, one of Thunderstorm/Joanna would’ve been eliminated...and people would me maaad asf lol.

That would leave John with a steal, Blake would’ve probably stolen Thunderstorm, and by the time Joanna performed, no steals would’ve been left. Thank god Camm chose John lol

I was analyzing this as well, Joanna would probably be eliminated as Blake would have stolen Thunderstorm(most likely) 

John probably would have stolen Tayler Green, and while she's good, Joanna would deserve to advance over her.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that John totally shot his team down in the knockouts. He eliminates his two best shots at winning and gives them to other teams. Hopefully this means less artists will be picking John in the future, he always ends up sabotaging his best contestants. 

1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

It says for Micah vs. Tayler, Micah did not deserve to win and the coaches picked Taylor. I am shocked! I think Micah is better than Taylor, he must have butchered that performance.

I just saw his song choice. I kind of think Graveyard is a terrible song. Add in the fact that it doesn't fit Micah at all and everything checks out for a potential train wreck. Not sure who thought that song was a good idea. He is a little inconsistent for me. Audition was meh. Battle was actually great on his part (carried it on his back). He is someone who can easily slip into mediocrity with the wrong song. 

Edited by joe14