The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 hours ago, VOICENEWS said:

I liked both performances but Tyler had a more emotional performance and the coaches/audience liked that. I enjoyed Micahs Performance and I don't think it was "pitchy" it was just a very wordy song. From what I remember Micah supposedly told Kelly he was bias about his song but Kelly encouraged him to do it anyways.......... Joannas version of Angel from Montgomery might be my favorite, her version is for sure better than Marybeths. Allegra was good she made the song her own, but I still think it was average..nothing we have not seen in 18 seasons 

Thank you 🙂

Who is better?

Micah or Tayler

And also, do you agree with my top 2 picks of each team:

Team Kelly

PV: Megan

Save: Micah

Team Blake:

PV: Todd T

Save: Toneisha

Team Legend:

PV: Zan

Save: Mandi C

Team Nick:

PV: Allegra

Save: Arei/Thunderstorm

image.jpeg.6ccda93a180d37f5e2fa6a53ef2b8b89.jpeg

Finale:

Winner: Megan Danielle (teenager, country, Team Kelly)

Runner Up: Allegra Miles (pimped)

Third: Toneisha Harris (talented robbed queen)

Fourth: Todd T (TB fanbase, church worshiper, nice story)

Instant Save:

Micah Iverson

Zan Fiskmun

Thunderstorm Artis (could maybe be bottom two)

Mandi Castillo (bottom 2)

third and fourth place are interchangeable 

4 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

Who is better?

Micah or Tayler

Team Kelly

Team Blake:

Team Legend:

Team Nick:

If we're talking about it from a realistic perspective, this makes sense. But I don't think Arei will have a chance for the save as long as Thunderstorm is on the team. I would say he and Allegra have equal chances to get the PV because he's also popular with the audience.

Also, that Blake team is the most likely, but part of me still hopes Joanna finds a way to get through.

5 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

Who is better?

Micah or Tayler

Team Kelly

Team Blake:

Team Legend:

Team Nick:

I agree with all except Kelly, even though I’m not so sure what I think the result will be. As of right now, I’d say Megan is out in the playoffs with Cedrice and Micah making it to the Top 8. However, that could change with her battle and knockout performances.

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Joanna just said in her live that for the Top 17, the artists will sing the songs from home and they’ll get sent the right equipment to do so. Which really sucks

I think it would have been better if they just delayed the live shows.

5 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Joanna just said in her live that for the Top 17, the artists will sing the songs from home and they’ll get sent the right equipment to do so. Which really sucks

Makes sense. For a variety of reasons they don't really want to disrupt the season if they can avoid it. and no way they could bring everyone to LA and film with a crew. 

So Chrissy as Jon's camera person? 😛 I wonder how thye will do coach commenting 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Live, or pre-recorded and autotuned? This is really important...

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Didn’t really go into it since she realized half way through that her saying that meant that she made it through the knockouts, so she kind of stopped after that.

If it’s pre-recorded, TPTB will be able to make them sound as good or bad as they see fit. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I'm guessing pre-recorded. It's going to be much easier for NBC pre-recorded. Even the Lives are not live is same day pre-recorded. If I remember correclty or maybe I'm just imagining thing but did we once had minor Live show spoiler because it recorded an hour before the broadcast or something.

The other thing is not everyone is a good musician so I guess they can play live with track but it harder to sync everything and make it sound good without a bit of post processing even if it's just to sync the music and the vocal. So they need some kind of time delay.  It's better to mix a track with vocal than broadcast a track playback.    

Off Topic: I'm watching the ACM our country, from Home show and they have multiple musician in different location playing in sync, which is impossible Live because of lag. It give a much better product but they are professional musician so they want to make everything sound good. 

On 4/4/2020 at 4:31 AM, ashwinner said:

I asked Allegra to do Chandelier on her livestream (to be fair, before I get murdered, I didn't say anything about it being her knockout song) and it's super good (also I'm fairly sure it's her The Voice version cause she cut out some lyrics). 

did u record it?

10 minutes ago, Dany said:

I'm guessing pre-recorded. It's going to be much easier for NBC pre-recorded. Even the Lives are not live is same day pre-recorded. If I remember correclty or maybe I'm just imagining thing but did we once had minor Live show spoiler because it recorded an hour before the broadcast or something.

The other thing is not everyone is a good musician so I guess they can play live with track but it harder to sync everything and make it sound good without a bit of post processing even if it's just to sync the music and the vocal. So they need some kind of time delay.  It's better to mix a track with vocal than broadcast a track playback.    

Off Topic: I'm watching the ACM our country, from Home show and they have multiple musician in different location playing in sync, which is impossible Live because of lag. It give a much better product but they are professional musician so they have to make everything sound good. 

This could really favor those musicians. Off the top of my head, Joanna and Thunderstorm are very good guitar players. Backing tracks would suck, but if not everyone can play the guitar or piano well enough, they might have to resort to that. Hopefully, the contestants will get to decide. 

52 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This could really favor those musicians. Off the top of my head, Joanna and Thunderstorm are very good guitar players. Backing tracks would suck, but if not everyone can play the guitar or piano well enough, they might have to resort to that. Hopefully, the contestants will get to decide. 

Carrie sang to track, and sounded great (I mean also of course because it’s Carrie). I watched the acm lifting lives thing too, and really enjoyed it. My guess is the voice will go that route, and it won’t be as slickly produced, but it will feel more authentic.

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Carrie sang to track, and sounded great (I mean also of course because it’s Carrie). I watched the acm lifting lives thing too, and really enjoyed it. My guess is the voice will go that route, and it won’t be as slickly produced, but it will feel more authentic.

Which route?

I guess with pre-recorded they will be able to do duet and celebrity duet. :devilwave: Maybe group song :stealth: They did a couple of duet in the ACM show. If they still do a two night Finale they have to fill it with guest celebrities. And we know all those guest celebrities are pre-recorded. 

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Is she allowed to say that this early? Other contestants have been keeping mum about the details of the "live shows" up until now. Either way, thanks for the tea Joanna. 😅

3 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

cool :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Is she allowed to say that this early? Other contestants have been keeping mum about the details of the "live shows" up until now. Either way, thanks for the tea Joanna. 😅

After her blind, she said in an interview to be ready to vote for her when the time comes, so it’s not the first time she’s done something like that. 

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, JOMZ said:

OMG I just joined this forum. I watched The Voice since Season 7 and watched some famous performances of the past 6 seasons. Now, I think Season 18 is not as magical as other seasons. The last Season is better than this in Terms of Talent.

welcome.gif

On 4/3/2020 at 7:11 AM, Dany said:

YT is georestricted for me. However FB works

heart4.gif love this battle 

20 hours ago, Zero0 said:

Hi guys, I just joined this forum. 

welcome9.gif

• Like 1