The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

I honestly feel like there's a lot of uncertainty tomorrow. I am still expecting a bottom three to come from three of Will, HS, Shane, and Joana. However, with HS and Kelly crying, and Will getting the pimp spot, I feel as though there could be some surprises. I think Shane is the only absolute safe bet for B3.

Edited by Djsoke
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought id say hi, im new. been viewing IDF from the start of s17 and thought to make an acc and get validated. well, hi

Who’s Kay?    

Posted Images

I honestly feel like there's a lot of uncertainty tomorrow. I am still expecting a bottom three to come from three of Will, HS, Shane, and Joana. However, with HS and Kelly crying, and Will getting the pimp spot, I feel as though there could be some surprises. I think Shane is the only absolute safe bet for B3.

Not sure if this helps but I’ve been looking at everything (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Views/Likes/Comments, and ITunes/Apple Music.

Based on all of that, the B3 “should be” Shane Joana and...idk that last spot is really tricky to predict. On ITunes, Everybody but Joana, Shane, and Marybeth are in Top 50 (actually all of the ones not mentioned made it to Top 40). On Twitter, the B3 are Shane Joana and Will. On Facebook, Will Shane and Joana once again. YouTube Views as of now at 6:30 am Central Time, Top 3 are Katie, Hello Sunday, and Rose in that order. In Likes, Shane has 345 Joana has 1.2K and Will/Ricky have around 1.4K. And I would say that’s not “fair” to calculate the totals when there were the last two to perform but Hello Sunday performed 3rd to last and aren’t the lowest...so idk guys. If I had to bet on that last person, ugh....idk I want to say Kat (if I were disregarding all the evidence) but I may go with Will. Voting is closed now tho so we’ll see.

With all the crying and sympathy, I don’t see it being Hello Sunday like many of yall want. :ph34r:

Not sure if this helps but I’ve been looking at everything (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Views/Likes/Comments, and ITunes/Apple Music.

Based on all of that, the B3 “should be” Shane Joana and...idk that last spot is really tricky to predict. On ITunes, Everybody but Joana, Shane, and Marybeth are in Top 50 (actually all of the ones not mentioned made it to Top 40). On Twitter, the B3 are Shane Joana and Will. On Facebook, Will Shane and Joana once again. YouTube Views as of now at 6:30 am Central Time, Top 3 are Katie, Hello Sunday, and Rose in that order. In Likes, Shane has 345 Joana has 1.2K and Will/Ricky have around 1.4K. And I would say that’s not “fair” to calculate the totals when there were the last two to perform but Hello Sunday performed 3rd to last and aren’t the lowest...so idk guys. If I had to bet on that last person, ugh....idk I want to say Kat (if I were disregarding all the evidence) but I may go with Will. Voting is closed now tho so we’ll see.

With all the crying and sympathy, I don’t see it being Hello Sunday like many of yall want. :ph34r:

Marybeth was in the t50

Yeah. Will was probably in imminent danger but TPTB wanted to buy him another week, hence pimp spot. So who was next on the going home list that TPTB wants gone first, besides Shane? We'll find out tonight. Could be a shocker (by IDF's standards.)

I think it will be Joanna, Will, and Shane.

I think HS is a lot more popular than people here think. Joanna will at least have the edge in a singoff there.

Can't even make a prediction, this season's so weird. Going out on a limb and predict Shane will go home :closedeyes: but even that could be wrong lol.

I think it will be Joana, Will, and Shane.

I think HS is a lot more popular than people here think. Joana will at least have the edge in a singoff there.

Not if Will's there with her. The Blue Crew and the autism/Asperger's community, in general, will rally around him for sure.

Not if Will's there with her. The Blue Crew and the autism/Asperger's community, in general, will rally around him for sure.

True. Depends who else would be in the bottom if that's the case. I don't think Joana has enough of a determined fanbase tbqhr, so she'd have to rely on casuals. Do most casuals even bother with the IS though? :unsure:

True. Depends who else would be in the bottom if that's the case.

I imagine that Hello Sunday being there could possibly help her, if only because they might split the Team Kelly votes with Shane. But if Will's there instead, then she'd never win the save against him. Few of the others would, either.

Ugh I just remembered we have to wait an extra hour for results

I imagine that Hello Sunday being there could possibly help her, if only because they might split the Team Kelly votes with Shane. But if Will's there instead, then she'd never win the save against him. Few of the others would, either.

I think Joana the opposite tbh, Joana could easily beat Will, rockers/alternative artists don’t really get live votes that often (Aaron Gibson comes to mind as the only an exception I can think of), but Hello Sunday on the other hand are Instant Save GOLD. All they have to do is belt one note and they’ll soar through just like Kim Cherry, Davon, Rayshunn Lamar, And plenty of other soul/r&b singers

Ugh I just remembered we have to wait an extra hour for results

I think Joana the opposite tbh, Joana could easily beat Will, rockers/alternative artists don’t really get live votes that often (Aaron Gibson comes to mind as the only an exception I can think of), but Hello Sunday on the other hand are Instant Save GOLD. All they have to do is belt one note and they’ll soar through just like Kim Cherry, Davon, Rayshunn Lamar, And plenty of other soul/r&b singers

I agree with you. I think Joana prolly has an advantage over all her potential opponents in the B3 tonight, except HS.

I think Joana the opposite tbh, Joana could easily beat Will, rockers/alternative artists don't really get live votes that often (Aaron Gibson comes to mind as the only an exception I can think of), but Hello Sunday on the other hand are Instant Save GOLD. All they have to do is belt one note and they'll soar through just like Kim Cherry, Davon, Rayshunn Lamar, And plenty of other soul/r&b singers
I hope you're right. As for HS, I agree, they'd be hard to beat, Aspie community or not.

MB was always on the tip of my tongue but I wouldn’t allow myself to say it because I didn’t think it’d be true. WOW. 2/3 was very predictable. Most of us were correct in the fact that MB, HS, Kat, and Will were of the 4 in jeopardy if they last spot. I DO NOT think Will got the most votes (even if he was called first). I think he was either 4th to last or 5th to last.

MB was always on the tip of my tongue but I wouldn’t allow myself to say it because I didn’t think it’d be true. WOW. 2/3 was very predictable. Most of us were correct in the fact that MB, HS, Kat, and Will were of the 4 in jeopardy if they last spot. I DO NOT think Will got the most votes (even if he was called first). I think he was either 4th to last or 5th to last.

Will 1000% didn't have the most votes. They are just pimping him now for some unknown reason.

I would imagine that next week Jake will close out the semifinals show, he'll be like Hannah Huston, next to last performer in the live shows and then close out the semifinals, plus Kelly is the only coach who has had an artist close out a show yet and actually Kelly hasn't had a contestant close out a Top 12/13 show since Brynn closed out the top 10 and the finale

Edited by FeliciaTempleFan

I would imagine that next week Jake will close out the semifinals show, he'll be like Hannah Huston, next to last performer in the live shows and then close out the semifinals, plus Kelly is the only coach who has had an artist close out a show yet and actually Kelly hasn't had a contestant close out a Top 12/13 show since Brynn closed out the top 10

Not Hoot, it would be Hello Sunday closing next week.

I would imagine that next week Jake will close out the semifinals show, he'll be like Hannah Huston, next to last performer in the live shows and then close out the semifinals, plus Kelly is the only coach who has had an artist close out a show yet and actually Kelly hasn't had a contestant close out a Top 12/13 show since Brynn closed out the top 10

Does he need it though? He has a Top 2 spot locked up.

Will 1000% didn't have the most votes. They are just pimping him now for some unknown reason.

Yeah, idk what game they're playing with Will, with the pimp spot and then calling him first when none of the SM stats show there was even a remote chance for him to be the top vote getter lol.

If they got the result they wanted this week, they could be warming up a mack truck for him next week.