The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Relax. I don’t hate you. You are one of the biggest Chevel fans along with myself. I don’t forget.

I don’t take stuff from here personally for too long. It’s fine. But, you telling me to relax after you jumped all over me for stating my opinion on a song choice is too rich. :haha:

Every time someone has sung a Shania song, I’ve said the exact same thing, including when Lili did it. I just don’t think this is her wheelhouse.

Sure. If it's done well. From what I ended up hearing, Kat just . . . didn't.

Well I have been listening to the original since I was a kid and love Shania’s version. But I love Kat’s version too. She has such a great story teller voice. At the end of the day the praise she is getting from Blake I haven’t seen him say those things since Chloe MK. Kat is memorizing.

Why do you hate Ricky so much? Scared he’s gonna win?

I actually like Ricky. The person. As a singer, though, he's just never done anything to move or wow me since his (very excellent!) Blind. Plus, I hear the same words about him all the time -- "solid," "decent," "good," and "consistent." But one word I rarely read or hear about him is "strong." Because he hasn't given anything particular strong since his Blind. Just . . . good, solid, decent, and consistent.

He's not bad AT ALL. Not by any means. But he hasn't really been mind-blowing to me in any way. And as such, I have really failed to see how and why he's been as such to those who feel the opposite. That is all.

I don’t take stuff from here personally for too long. It’s fine. But, you telling me to relax after you jumped all over me for stating my opinion on a song choice is too rich. :haha:

Every time someone has sung a Shania song, I’ve said the exact same thing, including when Lili did it. I just don’t think this is her wheelhouse.

I guess we disagree. But she has such a great story teller voice and what genre does it the best? :ph34rwave:

At the end of the day the praise she is getting from Blake I haven’t seen him say those things since Chloe MK. Kat is memorizing.

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Blake was astonished by Kyla Jade every week and I dare to say that about Kirk Jay too. S16 well :x ...

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Blake was astonished by Kyla Jade every week and I dare to say that about Kirk Jay too. S16 well :x ...

He called her one of the most important artists if not the most important artist he has ever worked with on the show. He’s only said that to Chloe in recent history.

He called her one of the most important artists if not the most important artist he has ever worked with on the show. He’s only said that to Chloe in recent history.

Blake also said that about Danielle Bradbery (season 4 winner) after her Playoffs performance. To quote Blake, "Danielle is one of the most important artists who's ever been on The Voice." [

]

No, but if we know season1, Agenator, xfactor, and CGlaserFan, they're going to be falling all over themselves with praise for her, anyway.

You should stop expecting others to act the way you want them to. :haha:

Praising and enjoying our faves is the main purpose of this forum; other people's taste is not up for discussion. We can throw shade from time to time though :P jk

If you think back, she didn't really look that happy that Shane survived last week. Enough to keep up appearances, but not totally happy. Wouldn't shock me if she did want him to go home this week.

No, but if we know season1, Agenator, xfactor, and CGlaserFan, they're going to be falling all over themselves with praise for her, anyway.

I constructively criticized Kat last week. Just because I have favorites doesn’t mean I enjoy absolutely everything they do. Same could be said for all the other users you called out.

Edited by xfactor22

Facebook doesn't like Will's performance.

They also don't like Shane's, Joana's or Hello Sunday's

None of these four would be a shocker, even though Joana should stay, so I'm expecting someone else to be there instead.

Facebook doesn’t like Will’s performance.

They also don’t like Shane’s, Joana’s or Hello Sunday’s

They like Katie’s, Rose’s and Jake’s. Especially Katie’s. I don’t think Rose’s numbers are sustainable next week. She has these numbers because she sang a Blake Shelton song. Hard to say whether it translates to actual votes.

I’ll post full numbers in a little over an hour.

HS, Will, Shane bottom 3 please.

Edited by QueenMae16