The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Hello :wave: I'm a newly validated member. I've been viewing IDF as a guest since S13 (which means I've all the meltdowns lol) and only now found out how to get my acc validated. I'm from the Philippines as well if that's of any importance. :)

hello guys and thank you so much to itsey and someone98 i'm appreciate that. finally i'm official validation account. i be there since season 6 as anonymous :alien:. greeting from Singapore :flowers:

:wave:

http://thefutoncritic.com/listings/20191118nbc05/

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 10 ELIMINATIONS" ORIGINAL

12/03/2019 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Tuesday) : In the live results show, seven artists will be revealed as safe by America's votes. The bottom three artists will then compete for the Instant Save and one will be eliminated. Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani star as the celebrity panel of coaches and Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts. TV-PG L

Read more: Listings - VOICE, THE on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com http://thefutoncritic.com/listings/2019111.../#ixzz666ViR0hf

Is this a mistake? Or will only one artist be eliminated on Top 10 week meaning the semifinals are Top 9 instead of the usual Top 8? Seems weird that they'd have an instant save with three artists but only one being eliminated :unsure:

http://thefutoncritic.com/listings/20191118nbc05/

Is this a mistake? Or will only one artist be eliminated on Top 10 week meaning the semifinals are Top 9 instead of the usual Top 8? Seems weird that they'd have an instant save with three artists but only one being eliminated :unsure:

I’d say it’s probably a mistake simply due to the fact that it says bottom 3, like you said, I don’t think they would have two instant save winner because they may as well save some time and do a bottom 2 instead

Kat said the song she is singing has been covered by a lot of people and its a really sweet song and she approves of its message.

If she’s trying to do something different than normal, I could see her trying Big Yellow Taxi. It could fall into the song with a message kind of thing and it’s more upbeat/fast paced than what she’s been doing for 5 performances now, while still being pretty well suited for her tone.

hello guys and thank you so much to itsey and someone98 i'm appreciate that. finally i'm official validation account. i be there since season 6 as anonymous :alien:. greeting from Singapore :flowers:

:w00twave: glad you made it in IPB Image

If she’s trying to do something different than normal, I could see her trying Big Yellow Taxi. It could fall into the song with a message kind of thing and it’s more upbeat/fast paced than what she’s been doing for 5 performances now, while still being pretty well suited for her tone.

not a lot of people have covered that song. it sounds like it’s a super overdone song

In the comments section of Team Gwen's team performance, Myracle responds to a guy's comment about her and says something that implies that she likes her song, as well. So I can see her doing well with it.

just found the comment you’re referring to and she said it’s gonna be a “tear jerker, but a song of strength and truth” :w00t: this sounds like a good sign to me, hopefully a step away from the unfortunate song choice she got last week

just found the comment you’re referring to and she said it’s gonna be a “tear jerker, but a song of strength and truth” :w00t: this sounds like a good sign to me, hopefully a step away from the unfortunate song choice she got last week

I mean last week's song got her out of the bottom 3 despite being a coaches save, so I'd say it worked out pretty well despite IDF disliking it.

Also last week Kat said her song was fun...and then sang Danny boy :ph34rwave:

I’d bet that’s what it is. I’m glad Kat is doing an overdone song it’ll be a break from all of these songs I’ve never heard of until she’s sang it. I still hope it’s Samson but at this point I doubt it

You've never heard of Take Me Home Country Roads, Kiss Me, God Only Knows or Danny Boy? Dang :huh:

You've never heard of Take Me Home Country Roads, Kiss Me, God Only Knows or Danny Boy? Dang :huh:

Surprisingly I’ve only heard of Take Me Home, Country Roads Thats she’s done :fear: I’m kinda young so I’m a little uncultured musically :( The voice actually gives me a chance to learn new music tho like it introduced me to Florence, Joni, and even Vienna which Kat did!