The Voice 25 ● Live Top 12 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

14 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Tbh I enjoy all the top 12 to some extent. I have my favs but nobody I actively dislike

Same. I actually reallly like this Top 12 as a whole. One of my favorite Top 12s in a very long time on this show. :yes: 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Teraginn said:

After Bryan they had to give props to Tae for being more consistent than him :dead:

He set the bar pretty low :stealth:

• Haha 3

Just now, Someone648 said:

A bit over a quarter of Bryan's performance cut out for me, but he sounded mostly fine. Huge song and he did relatively well. Not his strongest though.

I think he just got Bandzilla'd, and he was struggling to catch the tempo. Otherwise it's decent.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Boy, you've missed out on so much of this season.  No.  It's definitely either Asher or Josh.  L. is certainly going to be the first to go of her team.

Hopefully L doesn’t go first in her team. She’s so good. But yeah Asher also has a powerful voice and Josh is country  (to be fair, L can sing country too and has a powerful voice as well)

Edited by xfactor22

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Maddie singing Billy? Lame.

And Billie's not a Minivan favorite, either.  If she doesn't kick absolute ass on this song, then she's in the bottom, for sure, tomorrow.

Just now, m1key said:

pls don't be "when the party's over"

That song does the best with the audience, though.  None of her other songs do.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Maddie singing Billy? Lame.

I mean it got Abi Carter a platinum ticket and got Max Boyle stolen with What Was I Made For 

Just now, xfactor22 said:

Hopefully L doesn’t go first in her team. She’s so good. But yeah Asher also has a powerful voice and Josh is country 

It looked like L is coming up soon, so she probably is the first to go from Reba's team.