The Voice 25 ● Live Top 12 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

This season has to be the best spring season since s14 right?? I have so many favs from tonight, and honestly it’s even good compared to many fall seasons!!!

WHAT A 180!!

Yes, there's a lot of great singers on the voice this year. 🙂

• Like 2

Nathan's cruise ship gigs paid off -- he's the most entertaining act in the Top 12. John has a pretty good chance to get his 2nd win (then maybe he can retire).

Madison and Karen would probably make the finale. I like Tae also, but it seems the producers want him gone (his voice was wasted on that song).

Josh would probably get the 4th PV to the finale. Even though it was his worst performance of the season, he's still among the Top 5 singers in the Top 12.

Tae, Maddi and Zoe had weird songs but I think they'd survive this week. Bryan's song was okay, his performance on the other hand... Asher's song was not a good fit and he wasn't at his best tonight.

Worst performance tonight came from L -- she should go home along with Nadege (sleepy) and Serenity (somewhat shrill).

• Like 2

Madison sounded pretty solid as usual. L. Rodgers's rendition was boring. Nadege was just very very bad.

Bryan just delivered a horrible vocal performance there. I can't help myself but skip Tae's clip.

Asher did well vocally but the song is fking boring. I'm not feeling anything from Zoe here. 

Karen was decent, that's all. To my surprise, Serenity is getting better and better, she's so promising but that song is officially confirmed cursed.

I don't care about Josh.  Nathan, umm, not my thing. Maddi gave a wannabe performance and it also sounded not right.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, season1 said:

Josh would probably get the 4th PV to the finale. Even though it was his worst performance of the season, he's still among the Top 5 singers in the Top 12.

QueenKalie thinks Josh did the best of the night, but you think it was his weakest, what is this universe? lmao.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

QueenKalie thinks Josh did the best of the night, but you think it was his weakest, what is this universe? lmao.

LOL I think QK and I only agree when it comes to female country singers, but with guys, not so much. I prefer Tae as this season's male country artist.

As for Josh, he sings good but I'm not sure if he's winning this season. He does not have Hoot's charm and I don't know if Reba's fan support is as strong as Kelly's and Blake's. And the one vote rule could work against him as he splits the country votes with Karen and Tae.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1