The Voice 25 ● Live Top 12 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Live Top 12 Performances
SEASON 25, EPISODE 16 • LIVE
8:00 PM ON WNBC 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
The top 12 artists perform live for the first time in front of coaches Chance the Rapper, Dan + Shay, John Legend and Reba McEntire for their spot in the live semi-final; viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite artist overnight.

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have too high expectations. Not necessarily cause of the contestants, but usually the first live round is a bit rough around the edges, if not one of the weaker rounds of the season.

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

going to tune in with y'all for the first time (live) this szn! though i will be multitasking 

I'll be watching this, with an eye on the Met Gala

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hsamid said:

I don't have too high expectations. Not necessarily cause of the contestants, but usually the first live round is a bit rough around the edges, if not one of the weaker rounds of the season.

Yes. One more reason why I wish The Voice had more live shows. It gives the contestants time to get over the nerves or to have a growth arc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hsamid said:

I have zero expectations and I'm expecting train wrecks so hopefully they don't disappoint! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I have zero expectations and I'm expecting train wrecks so hopefully they don't disappoint! 

Tbh I enjoy all the top 12 to some extent. I have my favs but nobody I actively dislike