The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

8 Teen Singers From The Voice Who Are So Good, They Sound Like Adults (TCS, Hailey Mia, Peedy Chavis, Keliah Grace, Kennedy Holmes, Britton Buchanan, Jaquie Lee, Wé McDonald)

I thought they went with too many singers from S21. I would have included more variety of seasons. Honestly, I saw the Grace part of Keliah Grace and thought they mentioned Sarah Grace, who I would actually include in a list like this. I agree with all of the last 4 though. If the list was made now, Ryley would definitely be there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I thought they went with too many singers from S21. I would have included more variety of seasons. Honestly, I saw the Grace part of Keliah Grace and thought they mentioned Sarah Grace, who I would actually include in a list like this. I agree with all of the last 4 though. If the list was made now, Ryley would definitely be there.

Guessing the reason so many S21 artists are included is because they’re still easily accessible on YouTube (and there were quite a few younger acts that season), but I’d for sure keep Hailey Mia from that group in the list along with the last four.

Not sure who else I would include, though - there are a few tempting options from the winners’ pool (Chevel, Danielle, and maybe Cam if we include over-18s since he was 19 during his time on the show), but not expanding beyond those three leaves out a number of names that have solid arguments for landing on the list (Koryn is the first that comes to mind but there’s definitely others). 

Edited by VintageVoice

50 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Why??? 

Won't let me post screenshots because the file is too big.

Oh wait, you mean the comment? Idk, you should ask him since he's responded to some comments, but don't be too rude (like calling him out on shamelessly plugging his sons performance) or he'll dissapear

17 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Oh wait, you mean the comment? Idk, you should ask him since he's responded to some comments, but don't be too rude (like calling him out on shamelessly plugging his sons performance) or he'll dissapear

I was surprised by his comment. I at first assumed he was just joking but it seems like he’s being serious. He’s allowed to express his opinions but it just feels a bit rude or wrong considering he’s Kique’s dad. Plus, Kique heavily praised Cait, which makes it even stranger. 🥴

7 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I was surprised by his comment. I at first assumed he was just joking but it seems like he’s being serious. He’s allowed to express his opinions but it just feels a bit rude or wrong considering he’s Kique’s dad. Plus, Kique heavily praised Cait, which makes it even stranger. 🥴

Knowing that the contestants have a lot of respect for each other, Kique is going to have a much nicer response. The fans and supporters usually go more overboard than the contestants themselves

10 hours ago, Hsamid said:

So some guy named Robert gomez in the Instagram comment section of Cait's audition saying Kique's version is much better.

If you look at his Instagram profile, turns out, it's Kique's dad lmao.

Won't let me post screens shots on herr so I'll just link caits audition on Instagram if you wanna see for yourself. Should be one of the first comments to pop up.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp5bYlZJknx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

tgttrt.JPG.5a2765af89681a6da27e9496bd4f0e8d.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Try using websites like imgur or postimage. You'd have to upload an image there from your gallery. After uploading, copy image address, and then past it here. Because this way, there is no such issue like the file is large or etc...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

ok like obviously if i were in his position i wouldn't have posted this publicly but is this really all that different than superfans of contestants saying similar things 👀 

No I agree. The reason I find it sort of off-putting is that the DAD of a former contestant posted that comment, not just some random stranger. What makes it weirder is that Kique praised Cait.

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Was he trolling? Lmao, he could have kept that to himself, obviously he's gonna favor his child's version.

It would be funnier if Kique took a playful shot, and Cait responded with a witty remark. 

Parijita did follow him, so .....

14 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

He didn't have to say that.... Totally unnecessary, especially coming from him. I wonder what Kique has to say about this. 

Imagining Kique finding that comment and getting mad at his dad :dead:

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Carebear1999 said:

Looks like NOIVAS vocal choices were intentional. He answered it to The Pitchy Podcast people on his instagram. He said it was intentionally raw and passionate because of him honoring his brother who was murdered by racists.

Did they ever catch the monsters?  That's what I'm wondering.

39 minutes ago, RTV said:

For those wondering why they didn’t air certain parts of his back story and/or audition, there’s your answer. I’m not saying any more about it. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 2