DWTS Season 32 Discussion

*Lily

In what is the least important part of this week's events I better start the draft soon lol. Was waiting to see if the show would even go ahead or if we'd end up with like 8 couples by the end of the week.

@*Lily

@jarmon

@Alex95

@*Wallace

@.Rei

@*Chris

@totes4totes

@CarmenSandiego

@*Amanda

9 so far! Calling anyone who was in the draft last year if they want to compete. I'll try and get stuff ready on Sunday to give us a couple days to work out the drafts / selections. @FrogLenzen @Solaris @rpryor03 @Elliott @Ariel1989 @*Diana @rdhaley96

Alex and I won the drafts last year (and @rpryor03 if he wants to join again) so will get picks on orders.

Well, the press release says 9/26 so who even knows what’s going on at this point? :dead: 

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/dancing-with-the-stars-season-premiere-premiere-9-26/

Also, the press release doesn’t have the dances/songs reveal like they usually do. Did someone accidentally press post before they were supposed to? :dead: 

6 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Well, the press release says 9/26 so who even knows what’s going on at this point? :dead: 

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/dancing-with-the-stars-season-premiere-premiere-9-26/

Also, the press release doesn’t have the dances/songs reveal like they usually do. Did someone accidentally press post before they were supposed to? :dead: 

Aww sad about no dance spoilers being posted. :( This makes things difficult on what to do for the prediction game, lmao. :dead: 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww sad about no dance spoilers being posted. :( This makes things difficult on what to do for the prediction game, lmao. :dead: 

At least we can guess the first style.

A question for prediction : 
Which dance style will be showcased the most  (Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Jive, Salsa or Tango)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

At least we can guess the first style.

A question for prediction : 
Which dance style will be showcased the most  (Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Jive, Salsa or Tango)

Oooh that's a good one. Thanks. I'll add that to the form now.

Ok we're at 13 for the draft! Gonna do three drafts with the below breakdown.

As a first point, over to the other reigning winners @Alex95 and @rpryor03 who can pick which draft they want to be in and which position. I'll join the remaining draft and pick my position.

Draft #1

Player 1: 1st, 10th, 11th
Player 2: 2nd, 9th, 12th
Player 3: 3rd, 8th, 13th
Player 4: 4th, 7th, 14th
Player 5: 5th, 6th

Draft #2

Player 1: 1st, 8th, 9th
Player 2: 2nd, 7th, 10th
Player 3: 3rd, 6th, 11th, 14th
Player 4: 4th, 5th, 12th, 13th

Draft #3