Before results, because why not. Lets see how wrong we are.

Misirlou

Before results, what the hell?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Grace West
    • Gina Miles
    • In a twist, neither

Betting on enough people pushing Grace to the top, with Gina getting enough support for #2.

I think NOIVAS will possibly push through to third place with the Blake boost (from Blake lovers who don't particularly care for Grace's genre)

Then guessing D.Smooth and Sorelle for 4 and 5.

Seems like it’s going to be close between Grace & Gina, but there’s a small part of me that almost wants to watch someone else win purely for the IDF meltdown :haha:

Realistically, Grace & Gina as winner and runner-up respectively appears to be the most likely outcome. On the other end of the scale, Sorelle’s ceiling is probably fourth. Both guys are low key wildcards and could finish anywhere in the 3rd-5th range and I wouldn’t be too surprised (though as much as I haven’t minded NOIVAS compared to some of the forum I would prefer D. Smooth place higher than him).

I voted for Grace here, but I wouldn’t be too upset if Gina ended up beating her at the end of the day.

52 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Betting on enough people pushing Grace to the top, with Gina getting enough support for #2.

I think NOIVAS will possibly push through to third place with the Blake boost (from Blake lovers who don't particularly care for Grace's genre)

Then guessing D.Smooth and Sorelle for 4 and 5.

same

it will most likely be either Grace or Gina .not expecting  my favorite D Smooth to win.

Holy crap my stream is working just in time for the results!

I would cheer for Grace but Audra says that's not what's best. I'll listen to them when it comes to country singers lol

So here's me cheering for a NOIVAS win.

Edited by Hsamid

18 hours ago, Stacey. said:

I was hopeful that Bryce genuinely had a chance of winning last season and he did it, I believe Gina will do the same despite neither of them being the "favourite"

CALLED IT