The Voice 23 ● Live Finale Top 5 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, MusicBuff101 said:

That was good overall, but nothing extraordinary. Her lower notes weren't that strong. Again, not my favorite.

the low notes lose some power but she sounded good

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

According to @seak05, apparently not 🤷

I said the producers didn't want Grace to win. She's literally done before 9:05. She might still won, but the producers definitely handicapped her. If you can't admit that bc it doesn't fit your narrative, don't know what to tell you. 

not a fan of Lewis Capaldi.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Niall didn't have to lie at saying Grace saved her 2 best performances for tonight because that didn't apply to her first performance. :giggle: 

:rofl:

Just now, seak05 said:

I said the producers didn't want Grace to win. She's literally done before 9:05. She might still won, but the producers definitely handicapped her. If you can't admit that bc it doesn't fit your narrative, don't know what to tell you. 

Ok, but you didn't answer my question. If the producers don't want her as the winner, why she closed last week?? 

• Like 1

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, but you didn't answer my question. If the producers don't want her as the winner, why she closed last week?? 

Kenzie also closed the semis. It's just unfair to not let a front runner close a night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

As Hamza said, it gets her closing turn out of the way on a night it probably didn't matter for her

1 minute ago, CocoaPuffs said:

What are the odds of Gina winning 

Honestly I think like 2% at this point

Edit: the variety of answers lol but yeah we still have to see her final performance

Edited by nytsch