If Colin Wins S21, Who Takes The Most Blame?

m1key

Who Takes The Most Blame?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who Takes The Most Blame?

• The Producers (Putting him in the premier/leaking him, giving him a positive edit, not doing anything to stop him from succeeding)
    • The Judges (Putting him in the Top 26/voting rounds, never critiquing him)
    • The Voters (Being problematic as usual)

I never watch the judges comments so can't really say on the second option lol

Either way it's mainly the voters, he'd be a worse winner than Bryce from TV (and that's saying a lot bc even for IDF standards I really dislike Bryce lol). I don't think Bryce had anything as bad as Colin's Pretty Heart or Alanis week.

11 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I never watch the judges comments so can't really say on the second option lol

Either way it's mainly the voters, he'd be a worse winner than Bryce from TV (and that's saying a lot bc even for IDF standards I really dislike Bryce lol). I don't think Bryce had anything as bad as Colin's Pretty Heart or Alanis week.

Hmm. Did Bryce have anything as good as DOMO tho? At least lives, I don't think so.

Edited by Hsamid

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Hmm. Did Bryce have anything as good as DOMO tho? At least lives, I don't think so.

I think some people would argue that his SF was? Idk I didn't like that either (meh performance with one good note) but I feel like it got good reception.

Just vocally speaking, no I don't think so. But I also don't feel like DOMO is that hard of a song to do well on? I know I'm biased at this point lol but I'm not really giving him much credit for that

• Like 1

Just now, Idol Maniac said:

Not me… I did my best to get him canceled.

The voters are as trash as him, he was never gonna be "cancelled" by his own people. 

And IDF cancelled him a long time ago just based on his talent (or lack of it). You just gave us more excuses to dislike him lol.

Voters would be most to blame. But producers are not far behind. Not just for giving him a good edit & leaking him early. They are also at fault for over pimping Iam. If Iam wasn't as pimped, I could see more people voting for him.

• Like 1

I’m begging y’all to please listen to a few of the top country songs on Spotify or Apple Music right now, and then you’ll see why Colin is still around. The Bible Belt Trump loving country voters keep modern country trash music popular and are keeping Colin in the competition. And the sad part is that he’ll be the most successful contestant this season because he’ll fit right in with the other gravely voice male country singers that all sound the same. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I’m begging y’all to please listen to a few of the top country songs on Spotify or Apple Music right now, and then you’ll see why Colin is still around. The Bible Belt Trump loving country voters keep modern country trash music popular and are keeping Colin in the competition. And the sad part is that he’ll be the most successful contestant this season because he’ll fit right in with the other gravely voice male country singers that all sound the same. 

As someone who listens to that music regulary Colin is far worse then most of them. And this is coming from someone who has a really low opinion of a lot of them. Colin is going to have to get really lucky if he wants to be successful because it isn't going to be because he's talented or because he won American Idol. 

• Like 3

I also listen to country music regularly. Colin is worse than many of the male country artists. Although, Noah wasn't great either. In general, I think you could find better country singers in country bars in Nashville than many of the recent male country contestants the past few seasons. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ptebwwong said:

I also listen to country music regularly. Colin is worse than many of the male country artists. Although, Noah wasn't great either. In general, I think you could find better country singers in country bars in Nashville than many of the recent male country contestants the past few seasons. 

Yep! I said the same thing about Noah last season that most of the people in the Nashville bars are better than him and Noah is better than Colin so that applies double to him. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

none of the above bc i think he’s the second best option left lol

I'm sorry girl but after watching all the performances you deserve this confused react lmao

• Like 1

If he wins, then he deserves to win, he is extremely talented, he can sing and that's why they put him through. I am a country fan, that's why i am not voting in this poll. There are country fan's on this page, and i respect them. 

• Like 1