The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

My opinion and early prediction.Β Right now, D+S > John > Reba > Chance.

Β 

Dan + Shay has Karen, a powerhouse and experienced country singer. With just one great performance she's a lock for the finale. Madison is likable and Tae may gather some country votes too.Β 

John has Nathan, Mafe and Bryan, Zoe while Kamalei seems confirmed to be out after the Playoffs. Any of those remaining four can move up at least past the top 12.

Reba has Asher and Josh, who has just got a moment in the KOs. L and Jackie can pull a moment but Reba is Reba, she goes for the classic. Asher and Josh are 90% sure to be in her top 3.

Chance has Maddi and... 4 left. Nadege and Serenity can make a surprise but one of them probably got cut in favor of Rletto. With the format from 12 to 9, there's a chance he only have Maddi left for the Semis.

10 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

So what's your top 3 or 5 KO this season

Mine is

1.Asher

2.Nathan

3.Jackie

4.Anya

5.KarenΒ 

Β 

HM:Josh,Val and FrankΒ 

Β 

Β 

1. Asher

2. Nathan

3. Karen

4. Zoe

5. Frank

Β 

HM: Alyssa, Anya, Jackie

Gonna throw another tinfoil hat theory.... I think Bryan/L/Madison are through to the Top 12 and Nadege did not make it based purely on the fact that the first three got talking heads in the KOs and Nadege got none.

2 hours ago, indii said:

I take back these comments so hard I had no idea what happened tonight would unfold

Yep.Β  Chance really is an awful, stupid coach.

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gene Taylor Exudes STYLE and FINESSE Covering "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" | The Voice Knockouts

Β 

Β 

It's giving ABC Idol vibes and I hate it

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Watch him having a finalist anywayΒ :dead:. It's like Adam never missing the finale for 9 seasons in a row despite doing awful decisions every season.Β 

Β 

As long as it's Maddi I'm not gonna bitch too much about it.

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Watch him having a finalist anywayΒ :dead:. It's like Adam never missing the finale for 9 seasons in a row despite doing awful decisions every season.Β 

In those seasons, it helped that he had his fanbase, whatever fans existed, on which to fall back.Β  Though it clearly diminished enough for him to have no finalists at all in his last three seasons.

• Like 1

I curse the day that the producers decided that bringing Chance The Rapper into the coaches' panel was a good idea. He is awful. For someone who presumes to be a producer, it seems like he has no sense of musicality. Why trying to sell RLetto so hard to the audience?? He sucks since his audition. He didn't deserve a chair turn and it's a shame that we have to endure his voice for another round while way better singers than him has been eliminated. And bringing Serenity this far is also...ugh. If that girl makes it to the lives, she is gonna crash and burn. She can't even handle the pre-taped rounds.Β 

Β 

Maddi is honestly his only hope to even survive the first live show.Β 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gene Taylor Exudes STYLE and FINESSE Covering "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" | The Voice Knockouts

Β 

if i were writing the title: gene taylor channels brayden lapes EXCEPTIONAL pitch and shi’ann jone’s TACTFUL vocal moment placementsΒ 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I curse the day that the producers decided that bringing Chance The Rapper into the coaches' panel was a good idea. He is awful. For someone who presumes to be a producer, it seems like he has no sense of musicality. Why trying to sell RLetto so hard to the audience?? He sucks since his audition. He didn't deserve a chair turn and it's a shame that we have to endure his voice for another round while way better singers than him has been eliminated. And bringing Serenity this far is also...ugh. If that girl makes it to the lives, she is gonna crash and burn. She can't even handle the pre-taped rounds.Β 

Β 

Β 

This first paragraph is giving future IDF copypasta, for whenever someone gets bitter over a coach's decision.

Β 

Also, I just realized this is Chance's first real non-finale live show. He's gonna get EVISCERATED by voters, oof.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

if i were writing the title: gene taylor channels brayden lapes EXCEPTIONAL pitch and shi’ann jone’s TACTFUL vocal moment placementsΒ 

Β 

Alyssa Witrado's YOUTHFUL interpretation

Bryce Leatherwood's RUSTIC take

Joshua Vacanti's THEATRICAL moves

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I need to come to this forum more often I guess. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Alyssa Witrado's YOUTHFUL interpretation

Bryce Leatherwood's RUSTIC take

Joshua Vacanti's THEATRICAL moves

girl do not bring queen Alyssa witrado into this.. i will start being nasty again if u test me

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

girl do not bring queen Alyssa witrado into this.. i will start being nasty again if u test me

Β 

Cami Clune's ETHEREAL performance
Hello Sunday DOMINATES the stage
Mafe REVEALS her SOUL

8 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I need to come to this forum more often I guess. :giggle:

Β 

That's what you miss when you choose your eyes and heart over your head and ears 😘 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Β 

Yes!Β 

Β 

37 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This season is a flop itself, so there is no need for that.Β 

I'm also so petty like this, like this is not S11 levels(or maybe it is, I need to rewatch) but it feels like such a drag and the talented vocalists are getting cut off by these coaches, like wtf is this?!

Just now, Teraginn said:

Β 

That's what you miss when you choose your eyes and heart over your head and ears 😘 

Sure I I guess I did miss people complaining about Chance. (Even if he didn't have anyone worth having a meltdown over.)Β :dead:

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Shi'Ann Jones BRINGS OUT her MASTERFUL runs

Β 

Constance Howard BLOWS the stage

Edited by allistr

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm also so petty like this, like this is not S11 levels(or maybe it is, I need to rewatch) but it feels like such a drag and the talented vocalists are getting cut off by these coaches, like wtf is this?!

Β 

The issue with this season is clearly not a lack of talent, because y'all wouldn't be so vicious to Chance if the people he eliminated were terrible. This is purely on his decision-making.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Sure I I guess I did miss people complaining about Chance. (Even if he didn't have anyone worth having a meltdown over.)Β :dead:

Β 

Sometimes I wish we have an eyeroll react

2 minutes ago, allistr said:

Shi'Ann Jones BRINGS OUT her MASTERFUL runs

Β 

Shi'ann Jones - Drown in my Own Runs (The Voice Performance)

Remember when this used to be the go-to joke format on this forum? I missed those days.

• Haha 4