The Voice ๐ŸŒŸ Season 25 ๐ŸŒŸ Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

12 minutes ago, UnquenchableWrath said:

Really sorry if this has been asked before but were S24 and S25's battles and knockouts also filmed back-to-back or was it only the blinds?

ย 

Everything was filmed back to back even the playoffs. So it's been a while everyone has been waiting for the live. I guess that why more people have show planned. disregarding the potential spoiler that they are out.ย 

ย 

S25 playoffs was filmed october 3rd and 4th 2023

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Never thought I would say this, but Alyssa was the most robbed contestant of the KOโ€™s.

ย 

Yes, even more than Val and Frank

Yeah I think it's reasonable to say that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Never thought I would say this, but Alyssa was the most robbed contestant of the KOโ€™s.

ย 

Yes, even more than Val and Frank

I can get behind that, wished they all made itย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, New but Old said:

This season is so unpredictable, there's no clear frontrunner for me.

ย 

is it me or this season is mid?

This is mostly what has made this season entertaining. But the performance quality has been meh for a while now other than the battle rounds and 1 KO episode. It's way below the standard of this show tbh, at this point I'm just here for a select few contestants. Anything else is just the smidge of hope someone steps up.

• Like 1

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

I'm finally at home. Any meltdowns?? Or all of these are on the Idol subforum??:P

ย the meltdown over Alyssa wasn't as bad as I expected.

ย 

I think we are literally numb to Chance's decision making at this point.

• Haha 4

S24 would also be unpredictable had we not had spoilers. I can imagine myself rolling on the ground had I watch team Gwen without reading the spoilers.

ย 

Meanwhile, the frontrunner will most likely have a moment in the playoffs, like Gina and Cam. Right now, the only frontrunner for a team I'm seeing is Maddi for team Chance, and maybe Karen for team D+S. The playoffs will define a couple of spots.

• Like 1

Bryan and Nadรจge are the only PO Pass who will go against the people who deafeated them in the battles. We'll see how that goes.

ย 

I feel like Madison has the best shot out of the four, but I also feel like D+S used the Playoff Pass to reward the artist they liked more, as opposed to the other three who used it like a regular save.

Just now, Hsamid said:

ย the meltdown over Alyssa wasn't as bad as I expected.

ย 

I think we are literally numb to Chance's decision making at this point.

Watch him having a finalist anywayย :dead:. It's like Adam never missing the finale for 9 seasons in a row despite doing awful decisions every season.ย 

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

fan theory: Chance picks weaker contestants to mitigate his impostor syndrome regarding him coaching on a show called the voice when he canโ€™t sing.

ย 

#JusticeForAlyssa

read real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I gaspedย ๐Ÿ‘€

• Like 3

Losing Alyssa sucks because she's like the nini iris of this season for me, in the sense that she's a rock artist that's interesting and stands out from all the other genres the others do and there's a uniqueness to her voice but being stolen by chance is a good and bad thingย  anyway so it is what it is Ig

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gene Taylor Exudes STYLE and FINESSE Covering "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" | The Voice Knockouts

ย 

That's it, Mafe's gonna sing either Style by Taylor Swift or Finesse by Bruno Mars for her Playoffs :P

Edited by allistr

3 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

So what's your top 3 or 5 KO this season

Mine is

1.Asher

2.Nathan

3.Jackie

4.Anya

5.Karenย 

ย 

HM:Josh,Val and Frankย 

ย 

ย 

1. Asher

2. Alyssa

3. Karen

4. Nathan

5. Anya

ย 

HM: Olivia, Kyle

Edited by Mathacoo200315

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Iยดm gonna guess someone quit and they were like: "Call the S15 guy who MAGNIFIED everything in the titles"

ย 

"Yo, are you available?"

I was anticipating a Kelly Bugs moment here. Sadly it didn't happen.

Edit: Maybe "Mafe Bares"? Who knows.

Edited by allistr