American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

5 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

So the Fan Wars rages on.  Never fails.  I personally could care less who wins.  But I think it would be Hilarious - that with all the posturing of the special snowflakes, it's Jake who somehow sneaks by.  He could be this year's Kris Allen.  The meltdown, the pearl clutching, lol.😀

I don’t really care, tbh. I just enjoy stirring the pot. This is low hanging fruit. :P

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

So the Fan Wars rages on.  Never fails.  I personally could care less who wins.  But I think it would be Hilarious - that with all the posturing of the special snowflakes, it's Jake who somehow sneaks by.  He could be this year's Kris Allen.  The meltdown, the pearl clutching, lol.😀

As long as Jack doesn't beat Abi...

Lol kidding. 

He has grown on me! The only good guy left who's music I would buy post Idol. 

Nah. 15 years later folks still can't get over Kris beating Adam. 

Wouldn't wish that drama on any contestant...

2 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Actually, that’s Jack, not Jake.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Someone new they added?

Edited by Emmyfan

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I was just joking about the band you all take things way too seriously. :dead:

I mean, that was totally in line with some of your past comments, js..

But good to know you were just joking xD

Edited by Hsamid

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, mytake1 said:

No one remaining (and arguably the entire season) as good as Adam Lambert to have a meltdown of that magnitude..

Well, at least on other parts of the internet. Don't know about here though..

Edited by Hsamid

8 hours ago, Hsamid said:

No one remaining (and arguably the entire season) as good as Adam Lambert to have a meltdown of that magnitude..

Well, at least on other parts of the internet. Don't know about here though..

Never underestimate IDF when it comes to a meltdown, LOL.👍  

"King" Jack (previously known as the artist "Jake") has been taking down IDF favorites left and right.  The humble, unassuming guy from the South strumming the guitar. 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

"King" Jack (previously known as the artist "Jake") has been taking down IDF favorites left and right.  The humble, unassuming guy from the South strumming the guitar. 😄

obviously i have my faves but i know i personally wouldn't be mad if he won 🤷‍♂️ he's taken a lot of risks in the competition 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Jack winning?? Yes! :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to have a moment singing an Adele song especially since everyone will be singing an Adele song. The theme just was not well thought out so no one is going to separate themselves from the crowd with it. The upbeat songs I guess could have the potential for a moment depending on the song and the person I guess.  Overall I just expect a pretty boring night.

I don’t have a problem with Jack being the sacrificial winner. 

I do find it hilarious that some who act as though it’s life or death to have a female winner to now claim to be fine with Jack winning. :haha:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to have a moment singing an Adele song especially since everyone will be singing an Adele song. The theme just was not well thought out so no one is going to separate themselves from the crowd with it. The upbeat songs I guess could have the potential for a moment depending on the song and the person I guess.  Overall I just expect a pretty boring night.

They will be stripping most of her songs down, so it may be okay.

1 minute ago, idolfan1234 said:

They will be stripping most of her songs down, so it may be okay.

I know and that should prevent trainwrecks but it still seems unlikely to provide anything amazing either. It's just a dumb theme.

i just learned today is Adele's birthday so that might be why they chose that as the theme for the episode lol. i'm definitely more interested for the Dance theme though. whether its contestants flipping arrangements or not, it should provide the more interesting/riskier song choices. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, m1key said:

i'm definitely more interested for the Dance theme though. whether its contestants flipping arrangements or not, it should provide the more interesting/riskier song choices. 

For sure. 

40 minutes ago, m1key said:

i just learned today is Adele's birthday so that might be why they chose that as the theme for the episode lol. i'm definitely more interested for the Dance theme though. whether its contestants flipping arrangements or not, it should provide the more interesting/riskier song choices. 

Most, if not all, are completely stripping down dance songs with just guitar and piano

1 minute ago, idolfan1234 said:

McKenna is singing a stripped down version of Garth Brooks's "The Dance"

Ugh I loooooove this song.

i wonder if there’s any way she can survive tn. Probably not - at least she’ll probably go out on a high or even a “moment” tho.