American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RTV said:

I hope Jack is correct and all three perform their new singles on the show.

if winner singles are one of the first two rounds, i’d put my money on will winning then. if he sings his original on the first half of the episode, i don’t see how he loses. it’s a song about how much the world needs the bible LOL minivan will eat it up. 

Edited by wildestinvegas

24 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

if winner singles are one of the first two rounds, i’d put my money on will winning then. if he sings his original on the first half of the episode, i don’t see how he loses. it’s a song about how much the world needs the bible LOL minivan will eat it up. 

I have no idea who will win, but I think they all deserve to sing their originals during the finale.

• Like 1

The label is obviously a significant parter, and it’s in their best interest to have all three originals performed on the show. Who cares about the reprises? 

Unrelated, I’m stuck with having to choose between the finale or a basketball game, unless I can figure out a way to watch both at the same time. :haha: There’s no way I’m missing the basketball game. Sounds like there’s gonna be a lot of filler in the finale anyway. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NGL2008 said:

Why do I feel like this is your channel? :P

Regardless, there's a heck of a lot of effort put into it. Although Abi does play guitar, Oceans wasn't enough to do that side of her justice. She can stick to picking knockout performances, and I guarantee there's something built up for the finale. 

* I do think S18 should have an asterisk next to it because of the whole East Coast voting benefit that was fixed afterwards.

Does anyone realize how incredibly offensive this is to post?

10 hours ago, CandiceFan12 said:

LOL they made a Downfall Parody predicting who's going to win Season 22. :dead:

Given the uptick of anti semitism and Jewish hate in the world right now. How is posting something like this remotely okay?

35 minutes ago, idolfan1234 said:

Given the uptick of anti semitism and Jewish hate in the world right now. How is posting something like this remotely okay?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, idolfan1234 said:

Can anyone confirm the format?

Round 1: Bon Jovi (or stripped back Bon Jovi)

Round 2: Hometown Dedication

One is eliminated

Round 3: Top 2 perform winner's singles.

we don’t know any of the themes except for the winner singles so far. but based on jack’s last story, the 3rd round is reprises. all we know about bon jovi is that he’s mentoring but we don’t have a confirmation about his songs being a theme yet.

3 hours ago, idolfan1234 said:

You can parody something while also knowing the person it's based on was a total POS, is all I have to say.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The label is obviously a significant parter, and it’s in their best interest to have all three originals performed on the show. Who cares about the reprises? 

Unrelated, I’m stuck with having to choose between the finale or a basketball game, unless I can figure out a way to watch both at the same time. :haha: There’s no way I’m missing the basketball game. Sounds like there’s gonna be a lot of filler in the finale anyway. 

At least I don’t have a schedule conflict like you do.  I love watching women’s gymnastics, especially if Simone Biles is in a competition, and she’ll be in the U.S. Classic.  Fortunately for me, the competition is today and not tomorrow, but I’d probably still watch the finale of American Idol if the U.S. Classic was tomorrow.

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I had to miss last weeks show because I was at a country music festival but I got nothing going on this weekend so I can watch the finale uninterrupted.

3 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

we don’t know any of the themes except for the winner singles so far. but based on jack’s last story, the 3rd round is reprises. all we know about bon jovi is that he’s mentoring but we don’t have a confirmation about his songs being a theme yet.

Yes, Bon Jovi songs are confirmed

37 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I had to miss last weeks show because I was at a country music festival but I got nothing going on this weekend so I can watch the finale uninterrupted.

I didn’t watch last week either, but I did dip in and out of the show thread and Facebook, so I had a general idea of what was going on, and I still got all of my votes in. 

I do have the capability of watching both at the same time, so I may do that. I’m not missing my favorite team in a game 7 against the defending champs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I didn’t watch last week either, but I did dip in and out of the show thread and Facebook, so I had a general idea of what was going on, and I still got all of my votes in. 

I do have the capability of watching both at the same time, so I may do that. I’m not missing my favorite team in a game 7 against the defending champs. 

Yeah I got all my votes in between Morgan Wade's set and Dierks Bentley's set and my buddy texted me who made the top 3 so my votes for Emmy were pointless. :dead: But I did watch all the of performances on YouTube when I got back to my hotel so I feel like I didn't miss out on anything important.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah I got all my votes in between Morgan Wade's set and Dierks Bentley's set and my buddy texted me who made the top 3 so my votes for Emmy were pointless. :dead: But I did watch all the of performances on YouTube when I got back to my hotel so I feel like I didn't miss out on anything important.

If there isn’t anything important going on in the game, I’ll just turn the volume up during the contestant performances and mute everything else. :P

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If there isn’t anything important going on in the game, I’ll just turn the volume up during the contestant performances and mute everything else. :P

That makes sense.

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

When and where were they confirmed? 

I could have sworn Ryan said it when he first announced bon Jovi was mentoring, is that wrong?

12 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

the music videos for the top 5 singles are out…. if you can call them that LOL they’re all pretty mediocre and low budget. I don’t think they even used a professional cam for it.

Yeah I watched Emmy's and was like yep they didn't spend much on this. But something is better than nothing I guess. :dead: