The Voice 22 ● Live Finale Part 1 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, MusicBuff101 said:

A little messy, but not bad at all. 

I think for that song, a little messiness is fine. It's really just the sound mixing that I have an issue with. bodie had a little problem with that too in his first performance.

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I think for that song, a little messiness is fine. It's really just the sound mixing that I have an issue with. bodie had a little problem with that too in his first performance.

Its nothing new but the sound mixing for the 2 contestant performances so far has been baddd

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

It’s been a problem for like…15 years.

and no excuse, Idol never had an issue.

Just now, CocoaPuffs said:

Which coaches served vocals on the coaches performance bc I missed it. 

Honestly I liked Blake the most in that performance but I wasn't paying that much attention. 

16 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Why is this performance placed so awkwardly in the lineup? This should have been in the middle.

Yeah I thought it was weird having a non-competitive performance as the 2nd performance of the night. :wacko: 

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

No offense, but that should honestly make him a bad coach.  Every other coach actually coaches, as per their titles.  It really does feel more like coasting than actually doing his job.

I agree with the original post to this but I also agree even more with this post too. :haha: 

• Like 2