• Bodie
    • Morgan Myles
    • Omar Jose Cardona
    • Justin Aaron
    • Brayden Lape
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Kim Cruse

Kim. I don't think she's head and shoulders above the competition, but she's definitely the most consistent singer imo. She's been in my top 3 performers every round except last night and blinds, and she was still top 5 soo.

Bodie is a very close 2nd due to the combination of artistry, uniqueness and vocal ability

I actually don't know who my actual favorite is. :dead: I think it's all a toss up between Kim, Justin, Omar and Morgan, tbh. :haha: I'll give my vote to Kim this week though, as I loved the two performances she gave + she had my favorite performance on Monday.

1. Kim Cruse 
2. Justin Aaron 
3. Omar Jose Cardona 
4. Morgan Myles 
5. Bodie 
6. Parijita Bastola 
7. Brayden Lape
8. Bryce Leatherwood 

Holy Trinity Remains:

(I cannot decide between Parijita and Kim at this point, so I'm just calling it a tie)

1a. Parijita

1b. Kim

3. Morgan

Not in the holy trinity but fantastic overall:

4. bodie

I don't hate you but I can do without at this point and I don't know where else to put you:

5.  Brayden

Technically good but just not for me:

6. Justin

7. Omar

yeehaw trucks and beer with a side of mediocre:

8. Bryce

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It might sound crazy but I don’t think I have any preference between the first five? It’s a weird season for me.

Lmao right. I just voted Morgan because I thought she had the best performance this week. Last week it was Bodie. 

4 hours ago, Daillon said:

Bodie

Kim 

Morgan

Omar

Parijita

6. Justin

7. Bryce

8. Brayden

It might sound crazy but I don’t think I have any preference between the first five? It’s a weird season for me.

same situation, different order. no strong preference b/w 1-3, 4-6. Honestly, I’ll be happy if any of 1-6 win, and I’ll be content if Bryce wins.

I think I empathize most with Parijita though (it was tough watching her seem so stressed on-stage today)? But I don’t think it affects my preferences much.

Morgan

Justin

Kim

bodie

Omar

Parijita

Bryce

Brayden

18 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

your list flipped upside down is probably close to what @jayshon’s list looks like lol

My list is probably the reverse of most lists here :haha:

That happens almost every season. My favorites are usually unpopular if not downright hated by the vocal users on this forum. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, season1 said:

My list is probably the reverse of most lists here :haha:

That happens almost every season. My favorites are usually unpopular if not downright hated by the vocal users on this forum. 

That's right, you supported country music lol:haha: I actually enjoy it sometimes lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

That's right, you supported country music lol:haha: I actually enjoy it sometimes lol

Actually, it's the tone of voice that makes one my favorite, and most of my favorite voices on this show sing country, or singer/songwriter, or indie singers.