The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

SheΒ΄s open about being on a future season. I know sheΒ΄s gonna be working on Wicked for the fall in 2022, but if she can squeeze this in, she might do it.

Β 

She did bring a lot of enthusiasm and it was nice to see her interact with her team that closely, so I wouldnΒ΄t mind having her back, but she needs to step it up.

• Like 6

For those looking for where Ariana said this:

Β 

I saw some of her fans taking it as confirmation that she isn’t coming back. I think she is open to coming back, but I doubt she will be back in S22, or at least it doesn’t seem like there are any concrete plans for that to happen. Her Instagram post sounds more like a goodbye to me. I won’t be surprised if she does another season in the future, but I also won’t be surprised if she doesn’t. With S23 being a year and a half from even filing anything it’s way too early to know what other things she will have going on then.Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Are we sure The Voice won’t film a bit earlier due to only being once per year?

If she wants to come back and the show wants her to come back, they’ll make it happen.

Β 

They changed the format of S6 to accommodate Shakira’s schedule. That’s why the POs were taped, not live.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If anything I believe they'll bring back Gwen next season. At this point she's an easy get, and her and Blake are married now, that's a dynamic they'll want to explore on the show.

If she does return this would be the first panel that all of the coaches won once (Kelly, John, and Blake returning).Β 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arsh said:

It's interesting that if Adam hadn't left the voice, we would have had the same coach lineup for at least 6 seasons.

i dont think they would have had the same coach lineup for 6 seasons, that would get boring fast however i wonder who would have been dropped had adam wanted to stay as long as he could.Β 

• Like 1

Regarding the coach panel...Β I won't be exactly satisfied with anything, TBH.

Β 

Blake is solid, but hinders the development of this show with his minivan army. John is useless at this point.

Β 

The next coach won't actually matter, because they won't be able to surpass the power Blake (and to a minor extent, Kelly) has over Minivan. Unless it's someone like Reba McEntire, which counters both Blake, Kelly and completly alienates any younger crowd that might be watching.Β 

Β 

Gwen is honestly a very sleepy choice. Like "eh, here we go again...". "Let's approach the married dynamics...". Oh, genius, let's see how country the ska princess is, nowadays. To me it's an eye roll.Β 

Β 

So yeah, I'll be disappointed with any coach line up. But I don't mind it in the end and I won't be complaining.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Gwen is honestly a very sleepy choice. Like "eh, here we go again...". "Let's approach the married dynamics...". Oh, genius, let's see how country the ska princess is, nowadays. To me it's an eye roll.Β 

same tbh.

Β 

dts why Jhud needs to come bckΒ 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I keep saying it, but I would love if Taylor Swift came on the show. She would bring an entire army of Swifties to make the show more interesting, plus the cast would probably be more folksy and singer-songwriter-esque, which would be cool.

Β 

If not Taylor or Ariana, then Gwen is really the only option I can think of that is realistic. This is also assuming that John doesn’t leave. I also don’t want Nick to come back, he’s a boring pop singer and adds nothing to the panel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SNI2 said:

Β 

Β 

THISΒ πŸ™„

Β 

bring back Jhud

Edited by French20

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

i dont think they would have had the same coach lineup for 6 seasons, that would get boring fast however i wonder who would have been dropped had adam wanted to stay as long as he could.Β 

Probably they would have switched John with Jhud or Alicia

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Β Of course you would say that.πŸ˜’

Β 

yes, i haven't changed my mind and i will never change my mind, i have the right not to be a fan of an artist that you like, we can't like all people of music or artist, why blame me EVERY TIME? 😴

Β 

when many on the forum say they don't like Nick (and many times), i don't quote them EVERY TIME to comment, they have every right to dislike Nick, as i PERFECTLY have the right not to like GwenΒ πŸ™ƒ

Edited by French20

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

I keep saying it, but I would love if Taylor Swift came on the show. She would bring an entire army of Swifties to make the show more interesting, plus the cast would probably be more folksy and singer-songwriter-esque, which would be cool.

Yes, you keep saying that, and i keep saying "no, please", i want her to stay focused on her music. She has some re-recordings to do.Β 

Β 

Also, if Arianators didn't have any effect in the voting, Swifties won't either (i'm saying this as a Swiftie), and this is not debatible.Β 

• Like 1