The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

At best, Kim is singing Rihanna, at worst, Justin Bieber or Charlie Puth. Maybe she could be getting AdeleΒ  which is probably not a great choice either. It could also be something boring like Drake or Khalid.Β 

Β 

Or maybe she could get what is quite possibly the worst option, "Believer" by Imagine Dragons.

Β 

two last guesses for good measure:

Β 

"Too Good At Goodbyes"

"Say You Won't Let Go"

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Fan week is bizarre.

Β 

Β 

That’s what I was talking about. As long as it appears on the list of songs requested, at least once, it’s fair game for TPTB. There will likely be some attempts to thin the herd on two of the teams.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Caught up with the episode, since I couldnΒ΄t watch it live, and boy did they make Parijita sweat it out this week. Poor girl was about to have heart attack on stage.

Can you tell what did John tell Omar when he hugged him? I couldn't get it. The only words I did get were "bestΒ ....."

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Was she excited last week?

She was, yes.

Β 

It's harder to pin down whether or not Gwen's team are excited about their songs.Β  When she was here, Alyssa was the only one who hinted at her songs. But Justin and Kique say nothing at all.

Honestly I love how unpredictable this season is, In my head almost everyday i’m like Morgan can win, the next day… Parijita is gonna win, what if Bodie wins? Hb Brayden? Can Omar make the finale and not Kim? Is blake gonna have a Top 3 in the Finale?Β 
Β 

Istg folks idk what’s gonna happen in the Β future for this season but I love it!

• Like 2

Yeah the unpredictability is pretty exciting.

Β 

Kim is my number 1 but as of now I'm satisfied with Omar, Bodie, Morgan, Justin and Kique winning.

Β 

I would have said Parijita before the lives but she needs to step it up imo. All the above have had few to no pitch issues, it's pretty noticeable with Parijita even though she's still one of the better contestants.

• Like 2

Who is Bodie?

Β 

To the blind, the light

To the hungry, the bread

To the thirsty, the source of water

To the dead, the life

To the sick, the cure

To the prisoners, the freedom

To the lonely, the company

To the travelers, the path

For me, everything.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Weirdoo said:

Who is Bodie?

Β 

To the blind, the light

To the hungry, the bread

To the thirsty, the source of water

To the dead, the life

To the sick, the cure

To the prisoners, the freedom

To the lonely, the company

To the travelers, the path

For me, everything.

Β 

Ok.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, who did you guys think narrowly escaped B4 this week? As if, they we're 5th to last in votes. They made Parijita sweat it out and called her last but I doubt it's her.

Rowan, but I hope she delivers next week.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, who did you guys think narrowly escaped B4 this week? As if, they we're 5th to last in votes. They made Parijita sweat it out and called her last but I doubt it's her.

Rowan.Β  Had to be.Β  And if not she, then Kim.

Edited by Rodney